Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 8: What Should I Do?
Chapter 7: Love Drives Us Crazy
Chapter 6: I Want To Keep You Right Here
Chapter 5: You Might Not Be Interested
Chapter 4: You'll Always Be My Lady
Chapter 3: I'll Be By Your Side
Chapter 2: I Still Don't Understand
Chapter 1: Guys Won't Leave Her Alone
Your Heart Will Tell You
Chapter 20 1/4: Gonna Be With You By My Side [FINA...

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, July 12, 2010

Chapter 9: Special* Molly's Diary + Overseas Call

Chen YiRu took time to read the English writing inside the pink journal before slowly repeating it in Korean, which was hard for him.

"Does it have to be me?!" YiRu exclaimed. Jjong took this into consideration and looked over at TaeMin. They were crowding behind a sitting YiRu on the couch.

"Yah, TaeMin-ah. Do you know English?" Jjong asked TaeMin. He simply shook his head. "I don't, either." Jjong said. They both looked at YiRu with pleading eyes.

YiRu gave up completely and rolled his eyes. He diverted his attention back to the pink diary. Other than the cute scribbles and heart doodles, there was neat English writing written on the visible lines of the diary. YiRu carefully read it aloud:

7-1-10 Daddy just hired someone over the phone. I heard his name is JinKi Lee. Weird name. I told Daddy this and he told me the boy is Korean and that he came from Korea. When he noticed that I understood, he asked me why I even knew about him. Uh-oh. Busted!

I had to tell him that I eavesdropped on his phone conversation because I got bored with watching fairy tales. I kept complaining how much I DON'T BELIEVE IN THOSE ENDINGS and Daddy just shakes his head and tells me how he met Mommy before she died.

I don't remember specifically, but it had something to do with college and Daddy was experimenting something with glitter. He believed love can be forced, not found. He completed it successfully, but accidentally bumped into a woman later that day at a cafe. That's when he first met Mommy. Afterwards, he felt he didn't need use of the glittery thingy he created, because he actually found his first and only love, which was Mommy.

I got sad because I remembered Mommy's not here with us anymore, and was afraid that Daddy might marry someone else to replace her. Daddy chuckled at my comment and told me no matter what, he'll never replace Mommy.

Then I got curious and asked him how true love works and how it's different from making someone fall in love. I saw my Daddy putting on his thinking face, then he told me he has an idea. I wonder what it is....

"Well, that would explain the glittery stuff." Jjong spoke up.

7-2-10 Daddy gave me the glittery-thingy sealed in a jar and told me to be careful with it. He said I should test it for myself, since he's really busy. He's a very successful businessman. He controls almost everything and has so much money that he installed invisible hidden cameras! I heard those type of stuff hasn't been in the market and that I have to be quiet about it.
Anyway, he gave me a pretty pink and purple wand. He told me it controls the glitter dust. There's a lot of it where it came from, by my Daddy still tells me it's dangerous to have in public, so I could only experiment with it once. I wonder why....?

I walked by the ChongBo Cafe, one of the stores which Daddy owns. He said he only lets special people run that cafe because Mommy used to own it. I peeked inside and saw a guy and a guy blushing at each other. Weird. Then, I saw a cute boy who looks only a few years older than me walking into the cafe! He's cute!

I hid myself and crawled to the back of the cafe. There's a hidden door that no one else knows but me and Daddy there. I slipped through the hidden door and hid in the closet. The closet was dark and the glitter inside the jar glowed. It's so pretty! There's no lightbulb in the closet, so it's pretty dark. So, I spreaded the glittery stuff on the ceiling, hoping none of them falls. The thing was pretty sticky, but slippery at the same time. There were lots of boxes so I was able to climb to the ceiling and smudge the glittery stuff.

Daddy had told me once that the glitter is sticky stuff, but it turns into dust after 3 days exposed to air? Whatever. The closet needs lighting.

Meanwhile, I found an old note in Daddy's handwriting. It was written in green - of course, Mommy's favorite color was green. It said the following:
To wake up a sleeping beauty, you must do what they do in the fairytales. My Sweet & Sour Princess, good luck at work!
This must be when Daddy started working with Mommy. I remember he used to call her that nickname before she.... I miss Mommy. :(
I just had to leave the cafe after that.

"So she's Onew-hyung's boss?" TaeMin asked.

"It appears so," Jjong asnwered, then turned to TaeMin with a grin. "A little girl has a crush on you~oh...." he teased TaeMin. TaeMin punched his hyung on the arm as YiRu continued to translate.


"Such a coincidence, we named our woman the same nickname...."Jjong began to comment, having TaeMin slap him on the arm. "Hyung, Noona's not your 'woman'!" TaeMin ranted on.

YiRu rolled his eyes and ignored them.

7-3-10 I saw that boy walking again! I followed him to the apartment complex and to the front of his dorm. I was happy to know where he lived!

Oh! I remembered Daddy giving me 10 tickets to the amusement park! Daddy assumed I had friends at school, but everyone stays away from me because I dress funny. Maybe I could give a ticket and leave a note? I just feel like giving him a ticket, so oh well.

I took out my light green gel pen and was about to address his name on the envelope with a glittering ticket (yes, I spread glitter over it. With the wand I was able to make it dust). But, I don't even know his name! I was upset until I heard someone shouting the name "Choi MinHo!" from inside the dorm where that cute boy went into.

I smiled and wrote Choi MinHo on the envelope. Good thing I know how to write in Korean. I knew that was a Korean name because I watch too many Korean dramas in English subtitles. :) I started to think maybe it's too weird if one ticket only, especially since I want it to be anonymous. I don't want him rejecting my offer. So, I pulled out 3 other tickets and stuffed them into the enveloped and sealed it with a sticker. I stuffed it deep inside the mailboz in front of the dorm and ran out of the apartment complex.

I know I sound weird doing this, but this is how things go when you like someone, right? That's what I learned from watching soaps all the time. You become a secret admirer towards the person you like. I don't exactly like him - I just think he's cute. :) Call me a weird person if you want.
Hope he has fun with his friends.... Choi MinHo.

Jjong and YiRu started cracking up, laughing really loud as TaeMin got really pissed at them.

"Yah! It's not funny!" he yelled.

Jjong slowed down his laughter, then said, "Actually yeah, it's funny - she thought your name's MinHo!" then bursted into more laughing.

TaeMin glared at him and took the pink diary from YiRu's hands. "I'll translate the rest, since most of it seems to be about me so far." He glanced at the pages and started reading it slowly out loud in Korean.


7-4-10 Happy 4th of July! I was on my way to my house when I passed by a toy shop. I strolled in and immediately found employees recognizing me, being all polite towards me. Of course, I had accidentally stepped into one of my Daddy's stores.

I looked at all the toys in the store. One pair which caught my eye was 2 matching teddy bears. I touched the fur on each one. They're so soft! Then I realized my hands were dirty with glitter stuff. Yeah, I got excited and started playing with them with my wand. Like Daddy said, it worked! I made 3 couples so far fall in love! Hehe~

Then a man walked into the store. He's the same man who I saw at the cafe. I hid behind a nearby shelf with a surprising look on my face. As soon as he saw the white teddy bear, he smiled, then instead grabbed the matching blue teddy bear and bought that one. I guess it caught his eye because I touched that teddy bear the most with my glittery hands.

YiRu nearly choked TaeMin to death. "You - liar! Why didn't you tell me you learned English?! Did you see how bad I was when struggling to translate this out loud for you?!"

Jjong pulled YiRu away from the now coughing TaeMin. He apologized to YiRu then continued to translate for both of his friends.


7-5-10 I went to the toy store again today and found a woman mesmerized by the only blue teddy bear that looked similar to the one the man had bought yesterday. She looked really familiar, but I don't remember where I've seen her...

Anyways, I asked one of the employees at the toy shop why was there only one blue bear with white angel wings when yesterday there was a lot of them. The employee told me they ran out on stock and all they have was that blue one and the matching white teddy bear.

I ran throughout the store to find a white teddy bear with blue angel wings, and there it was! I picked it up, and yet again, I accidentally touched it with my dirty glittery hands. (Yes, I was playing with the glitter. It worked like magic! I led 3 more couples to fall in love!) :D

That's when I got an idea and quickly replaced the blue teddy bear she was looking at with the white one. Maybe I could make these 2 fall in love!

My smile faded away when I saw the cute boy form the cafe, Choi MinHo, with a tall alien guy next to him. They paid for their teddy bears and started fooling around with the pink teddy bear MinHo had. That's when it hit me - they're gay?! MinHo's gay? Not that I have a problem with it, but I was sad to think that maybe I had a chance with him.

But then again, he looks like a girl, so I can't blame him if he's actually gay... he's really cute, though....

YiRu and Jjong stared at TaeMin. They quickly ran to the bedroom, where Key and YuDi are currently STILL sleeping (sleeping beauties, eh?) and found a pink teddy bear. They smiled at each other and ran back to where TaeMin was in the living room, curious to know what they just did.

"Hyung, YiRu, why'd you guys - " His eyes widened as he saw what was in Jjong's clutches and ran quickly in front of him. He snatched it away from him and hugged it tightly. YiRu and Jjong could easily see TaeMin's cheeks turn a shade of red as he looked to the floor. They started teasing him about him and MinHo until TaeMin couldn't take it anymore and flung the pink diary in YiRu's direction.

"You read it - I'm not in the mood." TaeMin simply stated and sat on the edge of the couch, pouting. Jjong immediately felt regret and went towards him to comfort him and apologized as YiRu apologized too and flipped the pages until he reached to the recent entry.

"Hey guys, check this out. This is the recent one." YiRu called out to them, gesturing them to come to him as he read the last entry aloud for them.


7-14-10 I almost got caught today! Daddy found out a couple of days ago that I've been using the glitter too much and gave me a big talk about people falling in love naturally. I tried reasoning with him, but I guess he just keeps believing in true love like those fairytales. Daddy saw what I did through hidden cameras. He told me I had to fix JinKi Lee and a girl name YuDi Jiang's relationship.

What did I do? Anyway, Daddy told me to fix it, so now I have to fix it. But guess what? I found them together at the bridge! I hid around the area of the parking lot, which was a good view of the two. JinKi coincidentally happens to be the same boy from the cafe! When they gave each other the bears, I couldn't help but think that they're a cute couple together! Also, the glitter on the bears connected them together! :D

I decided to use the glitter and my wand (which was kept underneath my sleeve) and guided the glitter to make JinKi Lee and YuDi Jiang's hands entwine like lovers. I smiled at my effort, but then some dinosaur-looking boy comes out of nowhere and shouts at them! The nerve of my magic (that's what I call the glitter)! >: The magic stopped working and the glitter fell on the floor. That's when I realized the dinosaur boy popped out of nowhere near me, which means he's seen the magic! Oh no!

I had to run away after that! Now it's been a couple of hours since that incident occurred, and I'm waiting for my Daddy to call me. It's either he'll call to pick me up or tell me he's busy and I'd have to walk. Oh well, as long as I'm away from this mess....

I am now contemplating over my actions. Yeah, I'm even weirder, since I read the dictionary almost everyday. Daddy was right. I should've stopped the first time I used magic on one couple. As soon as I get home, I'll return the glitter magic to Daddy. :)

The 3 boys were quiet after that. YiRu closed the diary and gave it to Jjong. "Leave it to where you first found it." he instructed him. Jjong slowly nodded and left the dorm.

TaeMin looked at YiRu. "YiRu?"

"Yeah?"

"Onew-hyung and Jjong-hyung were with Noona this morning. You think this Molly girl is telling the truth?"

"Since we just read from her diary and from what Jjong told us, then yeah, it's probably true."
Then TaeMin glanced at the open bedroom door, revealing a sleeping Jiang YuDi hugging her blue teddy bear with white angel wings. "I think Onew-hyung likes Noona..."

"....yeah, I think so, too....."

"But... Key-hyung..."

"What about Key?" YiRu's full attention was now on TaeMin.

".....I think.....Key-hyung likes Noona, too." TaeMin predicted.

The expression on YiRu's face showed great concern for YuDi, even though he barely met her. Fortunately to him, TaeMin didn't notice. He was busy looking up at the clock. It showed 1:35p.m.

"I'll go wake up Noona and Key-hyung. I'll make sure they won't fight again right after they wake up." TaeMin suggested as he walked past YiRu and made his way to the bedroom. "They both have a fever, anyway."

YiRu waited until TaeMin went into the bedroom, then he himself walked out to the balcony of the dorm. He took ou his cellphone and dialed an emergency call to Taiwan. To him and his friend that he's about to call, this would be the most important phonecall of their lives. It didn't matter to YiRu of the expenses of overseas calling.

Meanwhile, Jjong came walking back after leaving the diary exactly where he left it. As long as Molly understands about love, then I guess she'll stop with the glitter magic. Jjong then heard someone talking at the balcony. Eh? That voice.... Chen YiRu?

His mind filled with curiosity, Jjong jumped over a fence and followed the loud voice of his friend. He finally reached the balcony of their dorm and listened in on YiRu's conversation.

YiRu continued to swear in Chinese loudly as he tried calling his friend from Taiwan numerous times. Finally, someone picked up the call.

"Hello?" A man's voice answered the call. That's not him, but I recognize this voice...YiRu thought.

"Yes! Oh, hello! This is Chen YiRu. May I speak to Wang Dong Cheng, please?"

"Eh? Chen YiRu? It's Wu JiZun! Haven't heard from you! How's it going?"

"Eh? JiZun? Hey! It's going good here, I'm in America."

"America? Cool. Oh, I'll go get DaDong." (Wang DongCheng's nickname = DaDong) There was a pause on the phone, then someone spoke over the line. "Hello?"


"Yo, DaDong. It's me, YiRu."

"YiRu? Hey, how's it going?"

"Fine here. Listen, I've got something important to tell you. You remember our promise the last time we met?"

"Dude, I was drunk the last time we met."

"Yeah, I remember. I was the only one sober in our group. JiZun and YaLun were drunk, too, remember?"

"Oh, yeah! Haha~ Anyways, what promise did I make while we were drunk?"

"About finding your little sister. She ran away when you were 18, remember?"

".... forget it, YiRu. I called off the search years ago. There's no way I'll be able to find her and bring her back home."

"DaDong, I found her."

"She was 6 years old then, but so smart to run away - wait, what?"

"I found YuDi. She used your father's surname to protect herself."

"... I should've known. I thought she'd use our mother's surname like I did.... are you sure it's her?"

"I've been searching for a year, DaDong, because of that drunken promise. Yes, I'm sure it's her. No one else in the world is named YuDi, your sister."

"........"

"DaDong? You're still there?"

".....how's she living there?"

"I don't know yet, but so far I've met her friends. Turns out YuDi joined SHINee gang."

"What?! She joined the SHINee gang? The one you've always talked about from Korea?!"

"Calm down, DaDong. Are you forgetting we used to be in a gang together? Does 'Fahrenheit' ring a bell to you?"

There was a long pause over the phone, then a sigh. "I'll book a flight to Korea. I need to see her for myself."


"I'm not in Korea, I'm in America."

"Wait - what?! Then how did the SHINee gang get to America?!"

"Long story. I'll tell you once you come here. Better bring JiZun with you, while you're at it."

"THANK YOU! WHOOT! I'M GOING TO AMERICA!" JiZun shouted over the speaker of the phone.

"Wang DongCheng, do you have me on speakerphone?!" YiRu exclaimed over the receiver of the phone.
"Eh... sorry, YiRu. It's just that JiZun told me to put it on speaker but didn't tell me why. I guess he knew you were going to invite him eventually to go to America. Hehe~"
"Haha~ yeah, and I'm guessing you two are at Yan YaLun's house?"
There was another long pause on the phone. Then YaLun spoke. "YiRu, are you sure you're in America?"
"Yeah, I just know you guys too much. Oh and also, I'm specifically in California. HEAR THAT, JIZUN?"
"YES! I'M BOOKING US RIGHT NOW ON THE INTERNET!" YiRu heard DaDong and YaLun's laughter over the phone. That brang a smile to his face.
After chitchatting some more, YiRu finally hung up and found out he was talking on his cellphone for over 40 minutes.
He turned around and surprisingly found Kim Jonghyun staring at him. Where'd he come from?! YiRu thought. As if he heard his thoughts, Jjong gestured over to the balcony wall behind him. He climbed over that wall?! That's pretty amazing for someone his height!
"You need to explain the reason why you're here, YiRu." Jjong calmly demanded. "And yes, I overheard your big mouthed conversation over the phone, so don't try to hide it."

Labels: , ,