Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 5: You Might Not Be Interested
Chapter 4: You'll Always Be My Lady
Chapter 3: I'll Be By Your Side
Chapter 2: I Still Don't Understand
Chapter 1: Guys Won't Leave Her Alone
Your Heart Will Tell You
Chapter 20 1/4: Gonna Be With You By My Side [FINA...
Chapter 20 1/3: Riding On A Wave Of Love [PG-13 Ag...
Chapter 20 ½ : Inside This Intense Agony [Swearing...
Chapter 20: Love Like Oxygen

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chapter 6: I Want To Keep You Right Here

Jiang YuDi waited the next day at the ChongBo Cafe. It was 7:45a.m., and YuDi was tired. Because of coming home at 8:30p.m., her parents forced her to do part of her summer project. She reluctantly did as she was told to do, but smirked when she found out her little sister didn't come home with her friends until 9:35p.m. that night. As far as she knew, her sister had a summer project to do as well. The positive outlook for YuDi was that her little sister got a longer lecture than she did before starting on her summer project. The negative outlook for YuDi was that Lee JinKi suddenly called her at 5a.m. the next morning to meet up at the ChongBo Cafe. Before she left her house, she glared at her lucky sister who got to sleep in.

So now YuDi is currently waiting for Lee JinKi in front of the ChongBo Cafe. She got tired of standing around, so she walked over to one of the patio tables in front of the cafe and pulled up a chair. She sat down and decided to lay her head on the newly cleaned glass table, even for just a few minutes.

15 minutes later, the Kim brothers arrived at the ChongBo Cafe upon their SHINee leader's request. Kim JongHyun noticed YuDi's figure sleeping on the patio furniture. He stopped walking and grinned devilishly. Kim KiBum noticed that look, then traced where his eyes were staring at. When he, too, saw YuDi, he rolled his eyes.

"Jjong, don't tell me you're starting to like her." He joked, then turned his head to look at Jjong. Surprisingly, Jjong didn't cheekily smile and start flirting everytime he sees a new crush. Instead, he stared hard at Key's face. What? Key thought, Is there something on my face?

"Key, you know I'm only after skinship. She has soft skin, really." Jjong seriously answered, not looking away from Key's face. "Wait - are you..... *gasp* jealous?!" he yelled out, almost having Key clobbering him.

Jjong quickly smiled and retreated. "Haha~ yah, I'm kidding! You should have seen your face!" But he really was jealous, by the way he looked when he tried joking about me liking her...he thought seriously.

Key, on the other hand, turned away in embarrassment. What the heck is this I'm feeling? He diverted his eyes to a sleeping YuDi. Everytime I look or think about her, I feel like my heart's about to burst.... Key immediately shrugged off the feeling as JongHyun decided to sneak up behind YuDi and pounce on her.

YuDi shot up from her seat and repulled the same stunt she used on him the first time they met - and once again, Jjong ended up on the floor in pain. "Ow~" he cried out while rubbing his lower back. Key smirked and headed towards YuDi. She turned to face Key.

"Hey." Key waved hello.

"Yo." YuDi did the same and pointed to the helpless Jjong. "Does he always do this?" Key nodded in reply.

"Jjong is really into skinship, so you're gonna have to get used to it if you're gonna be a part of our SHINee group."

YuDi smirked as she thought, Tsh. I'm used to skinship more than you know... "Has he been close to any of you guys like this?"

"Basically, yeah, whoever has the smoothest skin close to him. He may act like a perverted raptor, but deep down he's really an innocent puppy." explained Key. "I heard when Jjong first met Onew-hyung, he gave Onew that nickname due to his 'soft skin' or something. When he cried, he held onto MinHo's body due to his 'protective shelter of comfort'. And - oh, boy! It took me a long time to peel him off of my Minnie-ah! Just because he's that cute, doesn't mean he could be pounced on by some devil boy who wants nothing but skinship!"

YuDi laughed while Jjong secretly wrapped his arms around her waist and secured himself there. To Key's surprise, YuDi didn't budge when Jjong came close to her. He sheepishly grinned at Key and added, "Who was my first victim, then? Do you remember?" Those questions got Key riled up into his rambling and rambled some more.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S RIGHT! WHO DO YOU THINK WAS THE FIRST VICTIM WHO GAVE HIM SKINSHIP?! Aissh! When I was 8 years old, he randomly hugged me out of nowhere and never let me go. Everyone around us were always complimenting on how good we look together! Everywhere I go ever since, people always think I'm a girl because he always calls me 'Honey' or 'Baby' or even 'Darling', and I can't stand it!!!!" Key shouted from the bottom of his heart.

Thank God there's no one around at this hour outside of the cafe.....Jjong and YuDi thought as they backed up from Key a bit. His ramblings in Korean would make anyone passing by think he's crazy!

Someone placed their hand on Key's shoulder, making him spin around and meet the soothing eyes of Choi MinHo. "Hyung, calm down. We can hear you from a mile away. Literally." he said as he continued patting his shoulder.

Pretty soon, the Lee brothers catched up with MinHo and found him relaxing Key. Lee TaeMin payed attention to Key and MinHo and Lee JinKi looked around until he saw YuDi standing near the patio table with Jjong wrapped around her like glue. JinKi sighed and walked towards them.

"Jjong, you have to stop your obsession with skinship. It might actually scare innocent people someday." he said to him as he sat down on one of the patio metal chairs. Jjong simply shook his head."Not until you stop your obsession with chicken." JinKi froze for a minute, then quickly snapped out of it and looked directly at Jjong with a grin. "I guess we can't give up what we love, then."

A chuckle came from Jjong's throat. "I guess not." he agreed, pushing YuDi towards one of the chairs next to JinKi. He sat on one side of her lap after she sat down on the seat, then he pulled her arms forward to wrap his waist with.

JinKi and Key stared hard at Jjong like they were throwing invisible daggers at him. TaeMin skipped by the table and stood next to Key. "Jjong-hyung, shouldn't YuDi be on your lap?" TaeMin asked his hyung. That's when YuDi finally spoke into the conversation. "Nah, I'm 70 kg. He's 50kg. Too heavy for him." "Yeah, we figured that out during our date the other day." Jjong chimed in.

Everyone except for Jjong and YuDi looked shocked. "Noona, you don't look 70 kg!" TaeMin protested. MinHo nodded. "It's amazing how you're shorter than Jjong-hyung but yet you could weigh so much - " YuDi and Jjong laughed as JinKi smacked the back part of MinHo's head.

Key quizzically sat in a chair next to Jjong and YuDi. "Yah, how come I didn't know that? I was there, too!"

"That's because you were too busy shopping for yourself!" Jjong clarified. Key pouted and mumbled to himself, which made JinKi and YuDi laugh together in unison. TaeMin sat next to Key while MinHo sat inbetween the Lee brothers around the glass table.

"Oh, and I also found out something that needs to be clarified!" Jjong exclaimed while jumping in his seat.

"Ow, Jjong! Look who you're sitting on!" YuDi complained from behind.

"Oh, sorry, YuDi. Anyway, it turns out YuDi likes skinship just like me!" he announced cheekily while stroking the arms which held his waist.

"EAT SHIT AND DIE." JinKi and Key flatly stated. They gave cold stares towards Jjong, which made him shiver, even though the weather was only 96 degrees Fahrenheit.

Minho added in, "YuDi, you hang out with Jjong-hyung too much." and shook his head in shame for YuDi.

YuDi shook her head happily and tightened her embrace around Jjong's waist. "He's telling the truth. I admitted it the other day that I like skinship." she said with a melancholic smile.

With this piece of information plus her cheeky smile, both JinKi and Key turned away quickly and covered their blushes.

As SHINee's leader, JinKi quickly recovered and turned back to YuDi. "Jiang YuDi, congratulations on enduring these dates. As leader of SHINee, I, Onew, warmly welcome you to officially join our SHINee gang!" he declared with a smile on his face.

Everyone clapped and cheered as JinKi made another announcement when the cheering died down slowly.

"Also, since Jjong here always makes the nicknames for each SHINee member, he'll decide what nickname YuDi will have from now on."

Jjong jumped off of YuDi for joy and spun around to look at her. He cleared his throat and started making a speech.

"Ever since I met Hyung, I immediately nicknamed him 'Onew' and 'Tofu' due to his soft skin. Heck, I even invented his condition song! Haha~ When KiBum and I were little, I named him Key because of his way with opening things. He was always boasting about himself, so I also gave him the nicknames of 'Diva' and 'Almighty'. MinHo's confidence in sports and fighting for justice got me nicknaming him 'Flaming Charisma'. 'Maknae', 'Minnie', 'Taeminnie', and 'Mushroom' are the nicknames I gave to TaeMin, because he's just so darn cute! Lastly, for myself, I named myself 'Jjong' due to my cute pouting. Since I love dinosaurs and some people say I look like a cute dinosaur, I nicknamed myself 'Raptor'. But mainly, I nicknamed myself 'Bling Bling' due to my looks."

YuDi kept laughing her head off as everyone turned to stare at her with curiosity.

"Haha~ JongHyun gave himself nicknames because of his looks! Kekekeke~"

Everyone laughed as Jjong continued onward with his speech, ignoring YuDi. "ANYWAYS - I've decided to nickname Jiang YuDi as SHINee's Sweet & Sour Princess, because she's really nice, but mess with her and she'll literally hurt you! The princess part is because she's the only chick among this group...hehe...."

Everyone calmly agreed with the nickname YuDi was given to. Just then, TaeMin made an announcement.

"Ah - don't forget! I decide who's who in our family!" He pointed to Key first. "Umma!" Then to Jjong. "Appa!" Then to himself. "Son!" Then to JinKi. "Uncle!" Then to MinHo. "Brother!" Finally he pointed at YuDi. "Aunt!"

Key jumped in his seat and ran to hug YuDi in her seat. "Yay! I have a sister! I always wanted a sister to take care of~!"

Suddenly JinKi cleared his throat loudly to snap Key back to reality. He nervously pulled back his hug and stood up quickly next to Jjong.

"Well," JinKi began to say, "if I'm the Uncle and she's the Aunt, shouldn't we be a couple?" He then stood up from his seat to hug YuDi from behind her chair, grinning like an idiot. She blushed at the contact and smiled softly back at JinKi.

Meanwhile, Jjong and Key couldn't help but feel weird from deep within their chests...

Labels: , ,