Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Your Heart Will Tell You
Chapter 20 1/4: Gonna Be With You By My Side [FINA...
Chapter 20 1/3: Riding On A Wave Of Love [PG-13 Ag...
Chapter 20 ½ : Inside This Intense Agony [Swearing...
Chapter 20: Love Like Oxygen
Chapter 19 ½ : Baby Tomorrow, Say You’re Coming Ba...
Chapter 19: Senorita [PG-13 much?]
Another birthday about to pass by...
Chapter 18.5: Hold Me As I Stay Still In That Spot...
Chapter 18: Please Don't Go

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chapter 1: Guys Won't Leave Her Alone

The next day at ChongBo Cafe: (remember: Mandarin Chinese and English)

Lee JinKi glanced at the clock on the wall. It read 11:39a.m. I wonder what's taking YuDi so long in the bathroom? Ah - yeah, I forgot, she's a girl.

Someone went up from behind him and tapped on his shoulder, causing him to turn around and stare at the person.

"Oppa, how do I look?" asked Jiang YuDi. She was wearing the waiter outfit and had her hair tied up and pinned to her head so it looks like short hair.

A very cute boy! I bet if I was a girl I'd ask him to sing Noona You're So Pretty to me... hehe....

"Um, uh, you look like a really cute boy. No one would know you're a girl..." JinKi replied while scratching his head.

They both blushed, then they noticed each other blushing, then smiled at each other and blushed even more. Can this get any crazier? Ah, yes. Lee TaeMin walking into the cafe.

"Hello, hyung!" he waved to his older brother. JinKi waved back, then pulled YuDi over next to him.

"Minnie-ah, this is YuDi, the new waiter. Since you're my brother and I have faith in you, I'll tell you a secret."

TaeMin waved to YuDi and YuDi waved back, smiling. "Hi, my name is TaeMin Lee. I'm JinKi's only younger brother. You look really cute for a boy!" He stated innocently, which made YuDi crack up.

"What?" TaeMin asked curiously.

"Minnie, the secret I wanted to tell you is that YuDi's a girl!" JinKi exclaimed, cracking up as well.

"Oh, really? Ah! No wonder you're so cute!"

"And you also have to call her Noona. I just found out she's 3 weeks and 2 days older than you."

"Wow, really?! Noona, you're so young!" TaeMin exclaimed with delight.

YuDi smiled at TaeMin. "Thanks for the compliments, TaeMin." For a second there, TaeMin just realized that his Noona can speak in Korean. Not fluently, but understandable.

TaeMin suddenly had sparkles in his eyes. "Wait - hyung! Can I sing to her?"

JinKi nodded, knowing what his brother was going to sing to his Noona. He had to record this, because it was rare for his brother to sing. TaeMin usually likes to dance, but not in public. JinKi remembered that YuDi always keeps her cellphone in her back pocket, so he literally reached out and grabbed for it, not letting TaeMin see that he was recording him. YuDi felt her butt being touched, and smacked JinKi's arm. He shushed her and pointed at TaeMin to make her look at him. JinKi started recording TaeMin's voice over YuDi's phone.

Noona is so pretty~
Looking at her I go crazy~
But now I'm getting tired~
Replay, Replay, Replay~
Memories scratch at my heart~
Oh my heart aches so fix it~
The farewell is approaching~
Replay, Replay, Replay~

After the end of his singing, TaeMin reached over to grab YuDi's hands and placed a Cookies&Cream Hershey's Bar in them. YuDi's eyes bulged out like she couldn't believe what just happened!

"For you, Noona." he said with an innocent smile. YuDi hugged him tight and thanked him for the serenade and chocolate.

"I never had someone sing to me before! And this is my favorite piece of candy! Yay! Thank you!"

Without looking at JinKi, TaeMin spoke to him. "Hyung, I know you recorded me, so now I'll record you." He grabbed YuDi's cellphone from JinKi and pushed him towards YuDi.

"What are you up to, Minnie?" JinKi asked him.

"It wouldn't be fair if I was the only one to sing to Noona, right, Hyung? So sing to her!" TaeMin instructed, while pushing the recording button. He knew JinKi had a soft voice when it comes to singing, and that JinKi loved to sing.

Feeling defeated, JinKi sighed and took YuDi's hand in his. Well, if I'm going to sing to her and be recorded, might as well do this right. Then he started singing.

To know your heart by the look of your eyes, to stay close together even when it's hot~
To link arms tight while walking, and infront of your house, give you a sweet kiss~


"Wait! I know this one! TaeMin, start the recording over!"

YuDi interrupted him by singing the girl part to this. He was surprised she knew the song, since it was Korean. But then again, didn't she say yesterday that her sister listens to Korean pop music? He smiled at her pretty soft voice, trying to sing in her best Korean.

Ever since I fell in love, I can only see you~
My heart is beating so fast~
Hug me deep against your chest, while walking on the sidewalk, be sure to kiss me~
To throw little tantrums on purpose, and to put on a cute act~


(JinKi repeatedly sang his verse from a while ago after her cue, this time with a big smile on his face.)


YuDi: Cause I love you~ (JinKi: I love you~)
Cause I need you~ (I need you~)
Cause I love you~ (I love you~)
Cause I need you~ (I need you~)

JinKi: If I don't see you even for one day, I want to give you a kiss~
I want to kiss, the sweet you~
`til you can't breath and are about to burst~
I'll hug you~
Until the end of time~
I'll love you~


It wasn't until after they finished singing the whole song and TaeMin stopped recording that numerous claps were heard throughout the cafe. The 3 people looked around them and noticed random customers standing around them, clapping and were in awe at JinKi and YuDi. It took them a while to realize they were still holding hands. They quickly let go of each other, and faced the crowd before them. The two "waiters" formally bowed and welcomed the customers with their charismatic smiles.

"Hello, welcome to the ChongBo Cafe! How may we take your orders?" they introduced in unison.

This caused an uproar of screams and squeals from American girls AND boys, which was very odd for the two waiters. Meanwhile, TaeMin snuck himself behind the counter after JinKi and YuDi ran behind the same area to take orders immediately. He knew earlier where JinKi got the cellphone from and put it back inside the back pocket of YuDi's pants. He sneakily patted her butt and watched YuDi's reaction. He couldn't help but laugh out loud when YuDi smacked JinKi next to him on the arm.

Both waiters glared at TaeMin. That stopped him from laughing.

"HELP. US. NOW." they whispered in unison, then spun around to face their customers with flashy grins, causing a random girl to faint.

TaeMin gulped and slowly got up, found an apron, and tied it around his waist as he made coffee based on the orders. Some girls and boys found TaeMin adorable from the other side of the counter, and took pictures of him, which caused another uproar of screaming, squealing, and this time a boy who seems older than TaeMin fainted.

Boy, could this get any worse... all 3 of them thought.

Oh, but it can. Let's just say more flirting will be involved in the next chapter... ;-)

Labels: , ,