Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 20 1/3: Riding On A Wave Of Love [PG-13 Ag...
Chapter 20 ½ : Inside This Intense Agony [Swearing...
Chapter 20: Love Like Oxygen
Chapter 19 ½ : Baby Tomorrow, Say You’re Coming Ba...
Chapter 19: Senorita [PG-13 much?]
Another birthday about to pass by...
Chapter 18.5: Hold Me As I Stay Still In That Spot...
Chapter 18: Please Don't Go
Chapter 17.5: Nothing Can Stop Me From Loving
Chapter 17: You [PG-13 Be Aware!]

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chapter 20 1/4: Gonna Be With You By My Side [FINAL CHAPTER]

Part 4: Flaming Charisma and Mushroom Maknae

remember: Mandarin Chinese and English


Taemin's POV

I looked at my watch for the time. It's 11:50p.m. I have no idea what Minho-hyung wants me for up here on the rooftop, so long as he doesn't break up with me. Because of Nikka-noona, I was finally able to open my feelings for Minho-hyung. It's been about half a year ever since I met her in America.

I'm all alone at the rooftop now, staring at the night sky. Minho-hyung once brought me here before SHINee debuted, without letting the others know where we were or making them worry. In other words, we snuck out. Hehehehe~

I remember how he embraced me in a hug from behind, thinking this is his way of giving his brotherly affection towards me. I didn't think we'd go much more deeper than that...

Out of nowhere, two large hands cover my eyes. I jump in fright, then from Noona's training that she gave me, I kick the intruder where he doesn't want to be kicked. I quickly spun around and find Minho-hyung bending down on one knee, covering his stomach area.


My eyes widened as I deeply apologized to him. I tried to pull him up, but he refused and continued to kneel on one knee.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry! Can you forgive me?" I saw him shake his head. I got even more scared.

"Isn't there any way you can forgive me?" He looked up at me and smiled softly. Omo~ that charismatic smile~!


He responded in the weirdest way that I could never forget in my life.

"By marrying me."


"Eh? Hyung?"


Minho-hyung pulled out a small box from the pocket of his jacket. He opened the box and showed me what was in it. I gasped as I saw a sparkling diamond ring right in front of me.

"Taemin, I love you."

"But hyung, aren't we too young?"

"We'll get officially married when you're 25 years old, how's that?"

"But what about kids in the near future? Don't you want kids, hyung?"

Minho chuckled as he easily answered my question. "We could ask a close friend for help."

I could sometimes easily read his mind, and now was the time when I did that. My eyes widened at the thought.

"You don't mean Nikka-noona, do you? What would she say about it?"


Minho-hyung pondered on the question, then replied, "We should call Onew-hyung and Nikka about this, just in case."

We both nodded to each other as we called each person from our cellphones. In a matter of 10 minutes, Nikka-noona bursted through the door which led to the rooftop. She started breathing heavy - omo! I have her inhaler!

I rushed over to her and quickly aided her with an inhaler in my hand as Jonghyun-hyung, Onew-hyung, and Abby ran to the rooftop. What puzzled me and Minho-hyung was that Onew-hyung and Abby were a little underdressed...

"Hyung." Minho-hyung and I called to Onew-hyung. He looked sort of confused, but not until Abby noticed what she and him were wearing and whispered in his ear. His eyes shot wide open and the two blushed like crazy.

~After half an hour~

It's way past midnight now, and Minho-hyung and I already explained future plans with kids. I was surprised to find Nikka-noona's reaction - she said she'll plan on getting pregnant with Minho's baby by age of 27. Jonghyun-hyung's reaction was priceless! He had a worried look on his face.


"Nikka~ what about our baby in the future?" he pouted.

"Keep your puppy pouts to yourself! I'll marry you a year after the baby's born, how about that? Besides, with Minho-oppa, my first baby might be a baby boy. I know how much you wanted a baby girl in the future, so..." and trailed off as Jonghyun-hyung started hugging her tightly with a stupid grin on his face.

Onew jumped into the conversation. "Do you guys only want one child?"


Minho & I replied: "Two, actually."

"Well, you're not getting any babies from me! That would hurt!" Everyone turned and was shocked to find Key-hyung and Connie walking towards us. I ran towards Key-hyung.


"Key-umma~! I missed you!" "I missed you, too, Minnie!"

"Yah, I thought you were going to Taiwan." Jonghyun said.

"I was about to board the plane when I heard someone shouting my name. I spun around and found Konini here running towards me! We had a moment, then the flight attendant told me that I missed my flight. Doesn't matter to me, though. As long as my devil's here, I'll be sleeping well with good dreams~!"

Everyone was in awe, and for the first time, Connie blushed a slight color of pink on her cheeks. I'm glad everyone's together now!

Key-umma and Connie-umma (hehe nice pair) kept nagging about Onew-hyung's bed being messy, seeing Onew-hyung and Abby in their current clothing, and finding similar "stuff" on Onew's bed in the MVP dorm room. Everyone turned to Jonghyun-hyung and Nikka-noona.

"What? I got hungry..." Hyung replied, receiving a punch in the arm from Noona. Everyone laughed in unison.

"At least I actually got fed - " Onew-hyung spoke out, receiving a blow in the stomach from Abby. Everyone roared with laughter.

I guess we all grew up enough to make a lot of dirty jokes, then feel comfortable around each other. Anyways, Onew-hyung and Abby volunteered to give me and Minho-hyung our 2nd baby in the future, after their first baby, of course. Our attention now focused on the "Ummas" of the group. They seem to be uncomfortable with the situation.

"Yah! She'll be keeping my baby in the future, so don't touch her!" Key-hyung hollered out, holding onto Connie as he said it.

"Wait - who said I was going to have a baby?!"

Everyone gasped, and Key was especially shocked at this. He quickly pouted and entwined his hands with hers.

"Konini~ why can't we have a baby? I want little versions of us running around the house!"

After seeing 5 minutes of him begging, Connie finally caved in.


"Fine, Bummie~ ! I'll have a baby in the future! But only one or two - that's it!"

Then they started fighting in front of us over the genders of their babies in the future. Key-umma wanted girls only, but Connie-umma wanted boys only. Everyone laughed together because we all found the situation funny. Finally, Noona gave a compromise to the Umma pair.


"How about one boy and one girl?"

And now the Umma pair was fighting over which gender the firstborn child would be. We all gave up on them and decided to switch with another topic. Minho-hyung was shocked when I brang this topic up -

"Minho-hyung proposed to me and I accepted it!" I yelled out in glee.

Everyone was surprised, but congratulated me after Minho-hyung pulled me into his arms and hugged me to death. Key-umma and Nikka-noona demanded that I showed them the ring, so I gave them my left hand for their inspection. They screamed in delight and pulled Minho-hyung over to a corner to give him "the pep talk". Onew-hyung placed his hand on my shoulder.

"No wonder you wanted to talk about the future and children. Good for you, man!"

Jonghyun even added, "Be careful for yourself and Minho, okay?" I nodded while smiling.

Connie-umma and Abby clobbered me over to the center of the rooftop (because Connie-umma is scared of heights like Jonghyun-hyung) to give me "the pep talk". Haha~


After my watch read 1:41p.m., we were all getting tired. Each pair walked downstairs to the SHINee & MVP dorm floor. We walked into the dorm room together after changing into pajamas in different rooms, following the hyungs to the bedroom. Key-umma cleaned Onew-hyung's bed and changed the sheets. We were too tired to arrange anything, so we just landed wherever.

Before I was the last one to sleep, I noticed practically all of us were on Onew's bed, because it was bigger and wider. From near my bunkbed to near Minho-hyung's bunkbed (Onew-hyung's bed was inbetween our bunkbeds), there laid Abby, Onew-hyung, Nikka-noona with Jonghyun-hyung holding onto her like a teddy bear, me with Minho-hyung holding onto me like a teddy bear, and above our heads there was room for Key-umma to sleep while holding onto Connie-umma like a teddy bear.

I noticed even if Noona's eyes were hard to see like Onew-hyung's eyes, I could tell she was still awake.

"Noona."

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Being a part of my life."

"I should be thanking you that, Tommy."

"Huh?"

"Because of you, my life changed forever, in a really good way."

We both smiled at each other. Then out of nowhere, since everyone was sleeping, I gave Noona a kiss on the lips. She kissed back, then we both pulled away.

"Um, Tommy, why'd you kiss me?"

"I didn't want any regrets, noona. I actually wanted to do that to you after I first met you."

"You still love Minho-oppa?"

"Yes, of course. Why'd you kiss back, anyway?"

She smirked at me. "I didn't want any regrets. I actually wanted to do that to you after I first met you."

I grinned at her. "You still love Jonghyun-hyung?"

"Yes, of course."

"Goodnight, noona."

"Goodnight, Tommy."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"And I love you, too, Veronica and Lee Taemin. Can we all sleep now?" Onew-hyung said out of nowhere. Both noona and I giggled as we drifted off into sleep.

~The next morning~

SHINee manager and Ah Chu entered the SHINee dorm bedroom at 8:45a.m. to find all of SHINee and MVP sprawled onto Onew's bed.

"Looks like they had a sleepover." said the SHINee manager.

"Do you want me to wake them up?" asked Ah Chu.

"No need, it looks like they had a long night as well. Take a look at Taemin's left hand."

Ah Chu did, only to find an engagement ring on his finger. He also noticed Minho clinging onto Taemin in sleep. Both managers made an O shape from their mouths as they slowly stepped outside of the bedroom. After a while, they came back with pots and pans from the kitchen. They banged the potware together to make loud noises, enough for Key, Onew, Nikka, and Minho to wake up and started pulling their other halves with them to the dining room.

As everyone sleepily entered the dining room, they all started smelling breakfast from the kitchen. Ah Chu rushed over to the kitchen and brang the perfect American breakfast to the dining table.

"I made all this as a celebration for Lee Taemin and Choi Minho's future engagement!" he exclaimed as he served food on everyone's plates. Minho and Taemin choked on water while drinking, then glared at their manager.

"What? Your ring was so shiny, it's hard to NOT notice! Congrats, by the way!"

Everyone ate happily like a great big family. SHINee and MVP continued to create music for all the world to hear, even when they got married and had children like they planned in the future. As for Taemin and Nikka, they were always the ones who kept SHINee and MVP close together until the end of time. They were all one great shiny & valuable family.

Fin. :)

Labels: , ,