Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 16.5: The Name That I Forgot
Chapter 16: The Name That I Loved
Chapter 15: Ice Princess Chase
Chapter 14.5: What To Do, What To Do?
Chapter 14: Amigos
Chapter 13.5: Love's Way~ You're My True Love~
Chapter 13: Love's Way
[MV] I'm Back - Danson Tang ft. Amber (F(x))
Chapter 12.5: I Have Still Romantic In My Heart~
Chapter 12: Romantic

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chapter 17: You [PG-13 Be Aware!]

setting: Winter of Love

Part 1: Killing Time

Taemin's POV

It's finally Valentine's Day! Here in the SHINee dorm, though, everything changed after finding out about Onew-hyung's past with noona. I noticed her reactions to everything he told about companies emerging and stuff. I can't help but think Onew-hyung is holding back information. It's almost been a month and he hasn't said it, but I have a feeling noona and him were once close. I checked my clock again. It's 7:46a.m., which means it's 3:46p.m. back in America where noona is, and it's not even Valentine's Day yet over there. I wonder what noona's doing right now...

Over the past month, while Minho-hyung and I hung out together, Key-umma always nags at everyone. Haha~ every time one of us mentions monkey or devil, he'd playfully hit Jonghyun-hyung and act all angry at him for no reason. Sometimes it ticks Jonghyun-hyung off, but we usually just let the umma do whatever he wants. We can all tell he's missing Connie every time those 2 words are mentioned.

Jonghyun-hyung and I always wait every night for noona's email letters from Jonghyun-hyung's laptop. Everytime there was smitten love stuff written, he'd tell me to look away, but I always peek. Hyung and Noona are too cheesy sometimes~ kekeke....

Meanwhile, Onew-hyung kept his distance sometimes when anyone mentions noona. It was not only his sangtae acting up; it was like he and Minho-hyung switched personalities. Now Minho-hyung is lively and active for DreamTeam filming and Onew-hyung is keeping things to himself, but he still has that leader sangtae in him that we all love so much!

Minho-hyung, on the other hand, still pilfers kisses from me in my sleep every morning! o_O

Where is everybody when he does this? Doesn't he ever get caught? Then I realize that he's so quiet, so he must be skilled at being very sneaky.

I thought of all these issues in my head as I continued laying down on my bed. Suddenly, I hear the shower from the bathroom stop. My eyes darted around the bedroom. Where was everybody? I looked up to find sticky notes attached below Jonghyun-hyung's bunk bed. Our SHINee beds were arranged from away to closely near the bedroom door:
  • Key-hyung and Minho-hyung's bunk bed has Key-hyung at the top and Minho-hyung at the bottom.
  • Onew-hyung's bed is the largest bed and NOT a bunk bed, and he gets it since he's older and the leader of SHINee. Lucky hyung!
  • Mine and Jonghyun-hyung's bunk bed consists of me at the bottom bunk and Jonghyun-hyung at the top.

I took 3 sticky notes from the bottom of hyung's bed and read each one carefully.



Taemin-ah! Happy Valentine's Day! As a present for you, Nikka and I planned this together, so you can't say this is my fault only! I'm getting your Diva Umma and Clumsy Appa out of the building and we're going to do a lot of "grocery shopping". Manager-hyung's on a vacation today as well, so we won't get caught! I will do whatever in my power to make your dreams come true! Ha~



Jonghyun



Taemin, I've noticed you've been watching my reactions every time Jonghyun reads Nikka's messages from the internet. And I'm sure you want to know more about my past, judging from your way with picking up things so quickly. So, I'll just talk to you tomorrow about it, okay? I was meaning to talk to you today, but judging from Jonghyun's note left here, we'll just come back tomorrow morning, okay? ;) Be careful with Minho.



Your "Clumsy Appa" (from Jonghyun)



P.S. The "Diva Umma" wants to leave you a note, so I'll stick it here with the rest. If he sees both our notes, he'd freak and kill me and Jonghyun! XD Ke ke ke ~



To my loving son, Taeminnie, I hear you'll have a day off from school today, so I'll leave you here to rest. I was worried that you mihght go back to America to study with your Nikka-noona this week, but your school here won't actually let you leave Korea until spring, so now I'm rest assured. I have a feeling that you like this girl, so be careful, okay? Umma loves you~ I'm going to the the grocery store with these 2 jerks who won't stop bickering about meaningless stuff to buy! Ayo, what to do?! I'll leave you and Minho for a while, but I'll come back soon enough!



Almighty Key! Ke ke ke ke~



I can't believe it. They actually left me with Minho-hyung. These are one of those times when I wish Key-umma wouldn't have to be so dense as to not realize that I see Nikka-noona as a best friend and Minho-hyung as something more, just so he'd rescue me. Umma, please help me~! Why are Onew-appa and Jonghyun-appa doing this to me?



I quickly scrambled back into my bed and pretended to sleep as Minho-hyung slowly entered the bedroom. I peeked through the covers and find him standing there with just a towel around his waist! Omo~! I'll faint if I was standing right now!



"Taemin-ah? Are you awake?" He nudged me to wake up. Still scarred from his every morning kisses, I pretend to wake up and yawn.



"Oh, Minho-hyung! Good morning!" I faked a morning smile. I can't let him know - oh crap! He found the sticky notes I tossed on the floor!



I stopped stretching and ran for the bathroom. Minho-hyung stared at me confusingly, then went back to reading the sticky notes as I slammed the bathroom door shut.



Minho's POV



With Taemin's grades improving at school, how is he able to comprehend the situation in the dorm for the past month? After I read all the sticky notes, I couldn't help but chuckle.



I was in the building. Alone. With Taemin. >:-) ...hehehehehe.......



Knowing where Taemin was, I headed straight to the bathroom. I slowly turned the knob, finding out that he forgot to lock the door. Ayo, Taemin, why'd it have to be like this?



I opened the door wide enough to see Taemin about to pull off his shirt. He was startled and his arms froze halfway, revealing his skinny abdomen and belly button. I couldn't help myself. Sorry, Tae. I'll be selfish and take a huge risk.



I rushed over and embraced him in my arms, not wanting to let go.



"H-hyung - s-stop i-it..." His voice trailed off as I got him to stop talking with my lips over his. Surprisingly, he kissed back. I didn't know he felt this way about me. I deepened my kiss with passion as I held him in my arms. His arms slowly raised up to shove me off of him.



Confused and dazed, I stared at him until I realized he was taking his shirt off in front of me!



It was my turn to stutter. "T-taemin...wha-what are you...d-doi - " He suddenly tosses his shirt to the floor and attacks me. Our lips locked and we were making out for about 10 minutes on the bathroom floor. Just when I thought we were finished kissing, I see him pulling down his drawers.



Knowing I had just a towel on, I stopped him from doing so. "Now's not the time, Taem."



He stops to look at me, then says, "I'm just doing this as payback." He flashed his evil grin.



Payback? "What are you talking about?" I asked.



"Don't play dumb. Every morning I could feel your lips brushing onto mine before I leave for school."



I froze. So he knows I've been pilfering kisses?



His evil smile never left his face as he says the next thing from his mouth which makes my heart stop beating.



"Come on. Let's go to the bedroom!" He pulls me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I never knew Taemin as a strong, yet devilish, maknae.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV
I'm not dumb to figure out that there's more meaning to those messages engraved on those necklaces. Apparently, my girlfriend is, considering the fact that her memory of those necklaces were erased. Although she kept it like Hyung did, she has no clue of Hyung's feelings towards her. She called me this morning - Nikka's my wakeup call :) - and ask me to confirm about our "present" for Taemin. He'll be thanking us as soon as we come back later. Hehe~ *evil grin*

I left a note on the bottom of my bunk bed so that when Taemin wakes up, he'll read it immediately. As I left the bedroom, I saw Hyung walking into the bedroom and looked at the sticky note I left for Taemin. Oh crap!

Much to my surprise, Hyung insteads leaves a note next to mine (presumably Key's note since he kept nagging about leaving the maknaes behind) and starts writing into a sticky note, adding it as 3 sticky notes. I checked to see if Minho was still asleep, and he was. Hyung got out of the room, and looked directly at me. He then formed a smile across his face, and I know that look from anywhere.

He wants to join the dark side with me! Mwahahaha! Yes!

Later on, we caused so many disruptions while walking to the grocery store. Walking was our form of punishment for Key. Hyung managed to convince our driver for the day to take a break because it's Valentine's Day while I distracted Key into wearing the most ridiculous outfits to wear without waking the maknaes up.

Halfway there to the grocery store, Key stops in his tracks. Hyung and I stopped "bickering" and looked at him as he turned to face the both of us.

"Ya! Why are we going grocery shopping if we have everything we need in the fridge at home?" he complained.

Oh crap. I didn't think he remembered all the items he stored in the refrigerator the other day.

"Aisshh. You jerk." I replied. "Alright, I'll spill. Actually, I - "

" - he's been wanting to see Fahrenheit, but he's making up these lame excuses like going to the grocery store to set your mood." What? I turned to look at Hyung. He just smiled his tofu smile at me and winked.

Key started thinking. "Fahrenheit? As in that Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit? Aren't they here in Korea?"

"Yeah! I heard they're in Daegu for a photoshoot! We should go!" Hyung exclaimed. How does he know all this? Is he a Fahrenheit fan? Oh, who cares. He's saving both our butts for this excuse.

The words "photoshoot" and "Daegu" drove Key wild. Daegu was his hometown, so I guess he's missing his folks. The next thing I knew, we hopped on a train to go to Daegu. While Key was fixing himself, I sat next to Hyung on the train.

"Hyung, are we actually going to Daegu?"

"Yup. I managed to get ourselves as part of the photoshoot, seeing as Aaron Yan traveled to America for a bit. So, he won't be participating with us."

"Oh, alright then. How did you get us in?"

"Grandfather Han's company has connections, I presume."

"Oh." was all I could say at the moment. Then it got me thinking...

"Is this Han guy going to come as well?"

Silence fell upon us, then he answered me. "He says he'll have tea with me after meeting Fahrenheit. We have important matters to discuss."

"....is it about Nikka?"

"..."

"Hyung, if this matter involves Nikka, I have to know."

"..."

"Lee Jinki, we're practically brothers here. You can tell me anything."

"...I'll tell you about it tomorrow. I promised Taemin I'd tell him first thing tomorrow morning."

"...okay, that's fine. I can wait." A spark lit off in my brain. Have I been hearing things? Did I hear this right? He keeps saying tomorrow... "By the way, why do you keep on saying we'll meet Taemin and Minho tomorrow? How long is this photoshoot?"

Hyung turned his head to look at me and smiled devilishly. Oh. Wait a second.

"Luckily, I've recently found out that Fahrenheit's photoshoot won't end until tomorrow morning. Especially since us, SHINee members, will be there." Oh...Omo~ Taemin! Nikka and I only wanted you and Minho alone for one whole afternoon! Not one whole day + a 2nd morning!

Babo, Onew! Diva Umma will nag at us for the rest of our lives!!! Aishhh!

Labels: , ,