Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 2: I Still Don't Understand
Chapter 1: Guys Won't Leave Her Alone
Your Heart Will Tell You
Chapter 20 1/4: Gonna Be With You By My Side [FINA...
Chapter 20 1/3: Riding On A Wave Of Love [PG-13 Ag...
Chapter 20 ½ : Inside This Intense Agony [Swearing...
Chapter 20: Love Like Oxygen
Chapter 19 ½ : Baby Tomorrow, Say You’re Coming Ba...
Chapter 19: Senorita [PG-13 much?]
Another birthday about to pass by...

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Chapter 3: I'll Be By Your Side

remember: Mandarin Chinese and English

JongHyun's POV (a recap of last chapter)

Ever since that "girl" wiped my face with a napkin while speaking in Korean, well, I gotta admit. Not her best pronunciations, but understandable enough to be in a conversation with her. Plus, her voice was sexy~ why didn't she sound like this a while ago?

Oh yeah. I accidentally touched her chest when I hugged her from behind.

Earlier, I noticed she was a few inches shorter than me. I smiled to myself. If we were to be together, she'd make me feel tall in the relationship. I honestly don't like chics who are taller than me; especially with high heels. :(

When she stood up from the booth seat, I couldn't help but stare at her. My eyes suddenly trailed from the tip of her head, to her back, then her waist, and... BAM!

Key pushes me in my seat and I banged my head on the seat. Ouch! I kept rubbing my head as I replayed her sexy voice and smile over and over in my head...

"Yah, Egomaniac!" Her voice made me snap from my daydream. I spun around to find her glaring at me. Did she just call me an Egomaniac in Chinese? Her Chinese isn't bad...

"I gave you vanilla cheesecake ice cream, right?" she asked me. I nodded my head towards her and noticed Key sitting across the counter from her. I figured since she was in the kitchen area, that would mean she was making Key the same ice cream I had stuffed in my mouth.

As I casually stood up and walked towards them, I noticed Key staring at - wait, she called herself Jiang YuDi a while ago, right? - while she continued to talk to him about something. "I'll give you strawberry cheesecake, then." How did she know Key's favorite flavor? Oh, wait - my eyes scanned over what Key is wearing today. Omo~ Key-ah, why're you embarrassing yourself in public? Why does pink have to be Key's favorite color?

He ignored YuDi and asked her what I've been thinking a moment ago. "Yah, why're you calling my friend an Egomaniac?" I knew he spoke Chinese well, since we both studied the language back at school in Korea.

"`Cause he looks like one." Then she winked at Key. Is she trying to flirt with Key? Damn, she's hot when she does that!

"Judging by your narcissistic looks and the way you move about, you're a diva, right? But not gay." she asked for confirmation; making her last accusation sounding like a statement. Did she just state that Key's isn't gay?

"You know," Key said while leaning forward towards YuDi over the counter, "you're the first to ever think of me as a straight guy by first impressions." He smirked at her. Wow, I gotta admit; his flirting skills are good - but not as good as mine!

In return, she leaned forward towards him and whispered something soft in his ear. I got jealous seeing her like this with him. Does she act like this around Onew-hyung?

Key leaned in even closer to YuDi's face. "Are you saying you like me or the perverted raptor with the puppy eyes?" What?! Key, you're so going to get it when we get back to the hotel!

She leaned in even closer, smiling her killer smile, and..... poke! She poked the tip of his nose with her index finger! Key looked baffled at her actions. She started laughing her ass off! Wow... Key and I looked at each other skeptically, then looked back at a ballistic girl. Has she been toying us this whole time?!

"HAHAHA~ YOU GUYS FELL FOR MY FLIRTING! I DIDN'T THINK I HAD IT IN ME, ACTUALLY! Hey, I think I'll use these moves on our upcoming customers next time, then. Hehe~" she scratched her head and grinned like a happy idiot. That idiotic smile... this idea of hers... it's familiar, but where have I heard - then it hit me. Onew-hyung must've thought her how to flirt!

I finally spoke. "So you basically used us as a test for your 'waiter' skills?" YuDi nodded, and I saw Key flaring up. Uh-oh. If there's one thing that I know about my stepbrother, it's that you never use him for anything.

It looks like he couldn't hold in his rage any longer. He quickly grabbed onto YuDi's shirt collar and leaned really close to her from across the counter. I tried to pry her hands off of him, but it was no use. He ignored me and pulled her into a kiss! A kiss?! What is wrong with this man?! Is he on hormones?!


TaeMin's POV (now coming back to this chapter)

I just met MinHo-hyung at the airport at 5:30a.m. I wanted to be with Noona so bad - I promised her I'd help her work today! Oh! I should get MinHo-hyung to put his luggage away in my apartment complex room before treating him to breakfast. Then, I'll introduce him to my Noona later at the ChongBo Cafe.

--------------------------------------------------

On our way to the cafe, I noticed Hyung's car parked out near the front of the buildings. I wonder if he's with Noona right now... it'd be nice if she were to be my older sister so that I can spend time with her.

Anyway, what kept bugging me was that MinHo-hyung never told me how he came here in America. However, my question was answered when I pulled the glass door open, revealing a scared Noona, my scary Hyung, Jjong-hyung, and - *gasp* Key-hyung!

I ran towards him and gave him the biggest hug of my life. "Umma~! I missed you!"

I flashed my cutest smile towards Key-umma and to the rest of our SHINee gang. I could always feel tension in the air; meaning someone argued in the room. But once I act cute, the angry tension softens up. This is what I learned in the past throughout my years in the orphanage. I have the ability to lessen the angry vibes in a room by using my aigoo cuteness. In this case right now, everyone in the room decreased their angry tensions as they stared at my cute smile. It works! Hehe~

I pulled myself away from Key-hyung and started hugging Jjong-hyung. He smiled when I hugged him, but frowned when I called out to him.

"Appa~! I missed you, too!"

"Yah, I'm not your Appa! Nor am I ever married with that hormonic Diva!" He pointed at Key-hyung. MinHo-hyung started laughing for no reason.

I got confused. "What did Umma do to Appa that made him angry?" I asked. MinHo-hyung laughed even harder at my aigoo cuteness.

"Not me, Minnie-ah. Our leader and his 'waiter'." He looked behind me.

I turned around and found Onew-hyung's glare back in his eyes, shooting invisible daggers at Key-umma. He kept holding onto Noona - omo~ Was she crying? Umma, what did you do?

Running towards Noona and hugged her. That somehow stopped her sobbing and calmed her down. I stared at Key-hyung.

"Umma, what did you do to Noona?" I asked him.

"I-I-I, um, ......k-kissed-d h-her....." Key-umma stuttered. My eyes shot wide open. Key-umma kissed Noona?!

"Why'd you do that, Umma?!" I yelled at him.

He seemed to snap back into reality and his diva-ness returned. "Yah, Minnie-ah! She's the one who used us as a test for her flirting! Isn't that right, Jjong?" He glanced at Jjong-appa for help. It looked like he didn't want to admit, but he sighed and agreed with Key-umma.

"Onew-hyung, you know how much Key hates being used. He can't help but react so stupidly after what she just did."

Finally, Noona spoke up. "....JinKi-oppa told me yesterday to try my charismatic charms on today's first customers, and you guys entered, so....."

Now all eyes shifted to Onew-hyung. It seemed the blame was being shifted to him as well.

Onew-hyung nervously glanced at everyone's gaze towards him and looked at Noona.

Third person's POV

"YuDi, when I told you to use test your charms, I meant on the first female customers."

YuDi looked at him in confusion. "Why only females?"

JinKi scratched the back of his head. "Look what you're dressed as right now..."

YuDi looked down at what she was wearing, then touched her head, which she realized she tied her hair up and pinned it to the sides of her head. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be a waiter, not a waitress.

She looked at the guy named Kim KiBum. He seemed to be a bit mad that he was to be blamed for YuDi's first kiss.

For some reason, she seemed to have caught onto KiBum's feelings. "Was it your first kiss, too?"

KiBum's eyes widened and looked away. Everyone at the cafe noticed this and all thought of the obvious answer.

YuDi decided to apologize. "I'm sorry for trying to flirt with you two. I guess I misunderstood JinKi-oppa."

It took KiBum a while before apologizing to YuDi. "No, that's okay. I should be saying sorry to you for stealing your first kiss. I didn't mean to." Then he bowed at the same time YuDi did, causing their heads to bump into each other.

"OW!" they moved away from each other and rubbed the top of their heads.

"Whatever he does, it's Onew condition~" Choi MinHo and Lee TaeMin randomly chanted. Everyone looked at their direction in a confused state. JinKi was the only one who laughed. Then everyone stared at JinKi.

Everyone except for YuDi pointed at JinKi. "Whatever he does, it's Onew condition~" they chanted while grinning. Out of nowhere, they start hugging each other in one big group. Well, except for YuDi. She watched them as they kept shouting how much they missed 'Onew'. Eh? Who's Onew?

"What's an Onew condition?" she randomly asked. The SHINee gang stopped their reunited hugs and turned to look at a confused girl. That's when JinKi and TaeMin realized he hasn't introduced his friends to her yet.

JinKi immediately ran to YuDi's side and held her hand, completely forgetting about the kiss he saw earlier, since all was forgiven. KiBum felt a pang of jealousy in his chest. What is this feeling? He brushed his thoughts off and started to fix his hair and outfit again.

TaeMin quickly ran to JongHyun and gestured his hands as if presenting him. JinKi began to point to each member for introductions.

First was the pervert who had puppy eyes and reminded YuDi of a dinosaur. "This is my friend Kim JongHyun. His family's rich and he's a bit of a romantic flirt, but he hasn't actually dated before. We call him Jjong for short." "He became the Appa of the group!" TaeMin chimed in.

Next was the boy who kissed her. Boy, he must love pink... YuDi thought."This is also my friend Kim KiBum. He got adopted into JongHyun's family right after he was born and tends to be a Diva. We call him Key for short." "No matter what, he's the Umma of the group!" TaeMin pointed out.

Last but not least was a tall boy who YuDi barely noticed because he was very quiet; except when he laughed at TaeMin's cute acts. "And who can forget Choi MinHo? He's been close to me and especially TaeMin because all 3 of us lived in an orphanage. He's really shy, but once you get to know him, he's plenty of fun!" "He's got Flaming Charisma! It shows when he plays a sport!" TaeMin added. YuDi noticed MinHo blushing as TaeMin said this.

JongHyun stepped up and said, "Onew is a nickname we all have for Hyung here." He gestured towards JinKi. "His 'condition' is basically every time he trips, falls, does a body gag, or even make lame jokes that are usually not funny." He said with a smile.

YuDi nodded and slowly eyed JongHyun's face. He noticed her staring at him, and couldn't help but smile even wider.

"You do look like a puppy." That caused everyone to laugh besides JongHyun, still gawking over what she just said.

Meanwhile, KiBum noticed YuDi now staring at him, which caused him to look away. "Why is he called Key?" she asked JinKi. It took JinKi a long while to reply, then finally TaeMin told her.

"It's because he knows how to open locks, doors, and other stuff that needs a key!" he exclaimed proudly. YuDi raised her eyebrow at TaeMin and 'Key'. "Wait, doesn't that mean - "

JinKi spoke up to her. "Um, you should probably know that all 5 of us used to form a 'group' together..."

"You mean like a gang?" Wow, she caught on fast! JinKi thought.

"Yeah, we were known as SHINee in Korea. But, we were always good in school. No one from there knew us on the streets downtown." he replied.

"Onew's the leader of SHINee, by the way." JongHyun added.

"Relax, we only beat up who TaeMin feels is a bad person. He can tell who's good or bad. It's just one of his innocent gifts." KiBum reassured her.

"We stopped being a gang for a month now after Onew-hyung and TaeMin left Korea." said MinHo. Everyone noticed MinHo speaking and looked at him. That was the 1st time I heard him talk today... everyone except TaeMin thought.

"But everyone's here now! SHINee's reunited again!" TaeMin shouted and jumped up and down for joy. Everyone smiled at the youngest person in the room.

JinKi snapped out of watching his brother's cuteness and introduced his friends to YuDi. "Guys, meet Jiang YuDi. She wanted to work here during the summer, and since it's legal for her to do so at her age, my boss left me a note saying I could keep her here, as long as she portrays herself as a 'waiter'. She lives close to the cafe and she's older than TaeMin for about 3 weeks and 2 days!"

"Wow! You're TaeMin's noona?" KiBum asked. She nodded in reply.

"What's your ethnicity?" MinHo asked. "I'm Filipino." she replied. Everyone was shocked to know that.

"I thought you were Chinese!" said JinKi.

"I thought you were Korean!" said MinHo.

"Ahh, that would explain why she speaks Korean so awkwardly." said KiBum.

"Noona, how are you able to speak in Chinese and Korean?" TaeMin asked YuDi.

"My little sister listens to a lot of Korean music, and she usually blast her speakers on the computer, so I end up learning the language the more I listen to it." YuDi explained. "But I'm taking Chinese lessons in school, so it's no problem for me to understand Chinese also."

Just then, JongHyun had an idea.

"Yah, Onew-hyung. Since we now know YuDi and she knows us, can she be a part of our SHINee gang?" he asked.

Suddenly, the same idea popped into everyone's minds and agreed with JongHyun.

JinKi turned to YuDi. "Do you want to be with us?" YuDi, shocked at JongHyun's request, started smiling and nodding her head. JinKi smiled, but then faltered as he thought of something.

"The initiation..." he mumbled. "What initiation?" YuDi asked him.

"Oh! The initiation!" JongHyun exclaimed as he jumped next to where YuDi was standing. "It was Onew-hyung who started the initiation thing. When they were little, he made MinHo date TaeMin without kissing him. Then, he let himself date MinHo without kissing him. When I was 15 years old, I had to date Onew-hyung, MinHo, and TaeMin without kissing each of them. When it came to Key, however, it was funny how each of them paired well with him. I was surprised at how they didn't kiss him! He's gorgeous!" he joked, having KiBum smacking the back of his head.

"You didn't think he was gorgeous when you dated him, Hyung." MinHo added.

"Well, he was too much of a diva!" JongHyun complained.

"How did you think we feel?" JinKi retorted, having KiBum smacking the back of his head.

"I didn't mind going out with Umma," TaeMin butted in, "we went shopping at the mall all day!"

YuDi felt a little out of place for a moment. "Does that mean I have to date each one of you guys?" Then she turned to JongHyun. "And didn't JinKi say you've never dated before?"

JongHyun seemed to be the one with the answers at the moment. "Dating your friends doesn't count unless you really like them, which in this case is absurd, especially with this diva over here." He said as he pointed to KiBum. KiBum stuck his tongue at him, but JongHyun ignored him and went on. "And you don't have to date each one of us. Since the diva already kissed you, that counts as a 'date'. We don't want him dating you later while trying not to kiss you. And since JinKi knew you already before we did, I'm assuming you guys spent time together already?"

YuDi and JinKi glanced at each other and looked away, blushing. Even though they didn't go anywhere, the first day they met was when they spent time together. Moments of happiness replayed in their heads as they recalled that 'date'.

JongHyun continued on with his explanations. "So that leaves off to having only me, MinHo, and TaeMin to date with. Is that alright with you?" YuDi snapped back to reality and nodded. JongHyun smiled as he continued talking. "Before you join SHINee, you have to date each one of us. So who's gonna be your first date?"

With this question, YuDi had to think carefully. She didn't want to end up with the perverted raptor beside her, but then she remembered a while ago when MinHo laughed at TaeMin's cuteness and blushed at TaeMin's compliment towards him. Does MinHo like TaeMin? If that's the case, then I don't want to date either one of them first.

A decision has been made. "I choose you." she told JongHyun. He grinned in reply, but deep down inside of him he wanted to jump in the air for joy.

Suddenly, an American female customer came into the shop. JinKi saw her and checked the time on the clock. It was 10:45a.m. He quickly shooed his friends into the kitchen while YuDi turned on her charismatic charm on the customer.

"Hello, welcome to the ChongBo Cafe. How may I take your order?" she asked the customer. Everyone in the kitchen heard the American customer squeal in delight as they saw YuDi guiding her to the menu list on the counter.

When JinKi opened the closet, he noticed 4 new waiter uniforms neatly hanging on a rack with a note. He took the note and read it silently to himself.

Lee JinKi, if you ever need new workers at the cafe, here are their uniforms just in case. I will pay them the same amount of money that I will pay you and YuDi after this month. Oh, and I left your bonuses in an envelope inside the cash register for the success here yesterday. Good luck in the near future!

He stared at the uniforms. How does the boss know I have 4 people with me? Is he psychic?

"So are we working here?" a voice whispered in his ear. JinKi jumped and looked up to see MinHo staring down at him with a note in his hands. He's too tall; I bet he read the note, he thought to himself.

He sighed and gave MinHo a uniform. "I guess you can start working here from now on, since I know you need a job, unlike Jjong and Key." MinHo nodded, then started changing his clothes inside the closet. JinKi walked out of the closet with 3 other uniforms in his arms. He peered through the kitchen when he heard more squealing from the counter. Sure enough, the customers have increased to at least 10 people. YuDi continued to show her charismatic charm, but he noticed a bead of sweat going down her cheek.

"Hyung, what are these?" TaeMin asked JinKi as he pointed to the new uniforms. Suddenly he had an idea. He gave TaeMin one of the uniforms. "Go change in the closet after MinHo. We need to help YuDi!" he ordered his little brother. TaeMin quickly nodded and headed for the closet. The closet door quickly opened, and MinHo ran out in the new waiter uniform next to YuDi. His Flaming Charismatic Charms turned on the customers even more.

MinHo smiled and bowed down behind the counter with YuDi. "Hello, welcome to the ChongBo Cafe. Sorry for the delay. Please form two lines behind the counter so that we can both take your orders more easily." he said. The accent to his English was amazing. Everyone started screaming and rapidly formed 2 lines like what MinHo requested. YuDi was just as shocked as everyone in the kitchen (changing into uniforms). No one knew that MinHo learned good English.

Because of Minho's English, however, the size of customers increased to 30 people!

This is gonna be a long day......... JinKi and YuDi thought together as they plastered smiles on their faces and happily served the customers.

Labels: , ,