Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 7: Love Drives Us Crazy
Chapter 6: I Want To Keep You Right Here
Chapter 5: You Might Not Be Interested
Chapter 4: You'll Always Be My Lady
Chapter 3: I'll Be By Your Side
Chapter 2: I Still Don't Understand
Chapter 1: Guys Won't Leave Her Alone
Your Heart Will Tell You
Chapter 20 1/4: Gonna Be With You By My Side [FINA...
Chapter 20 1/3: Riding On A Wave Of Love [PG-13 Ag...

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chapter 8: What Should I Do?

Jjong's POV

It was weird. 15 minutes later after I tried falling asleep, but I can't.

My reason? Tom and Jerry wasn't on.

By that, I meant Key and Princess. (hehe Tom & Jerry episodes - my own nickname for them)

I decided to get my lazy butt off the couch and walk to the bedroom. I turned the doorknob and halted, realizing that maybe since they're in the room together.... and since it's quiet, maybe...Omo~! Gotta save the princess! ...but then again, maybe they're not doing anything...

Just in case, I knocked loudly on the bedroom door. I then started to shout.

"Yo, Key! Princess! Are you guys in there?"

I pushed the door open slowly to find Key suddenly shouting at Princess out of nowhere.

"Would you stop staring at me?!"

"I'll stop unless you stop staring at me!" YuDi cried out. Oh, great. The princess and the diva are arguing in English. The language that I'm still not used to understanding and speaking yet.

Not that I care, anyway. Their arguments over the past week have been about stupid and useless things to even worry about.

"Ya! Why did you kiss me a while ago?!"

"Kiss you?! F.Y.I. It was on the corner of your lips! And I just kissed your wound to make it better!"

"Why do you even care, huh?!" Then Key smirked at her. "You're starting to get attracted to me, right?"

"Psshh! As if! You're so conceited! Like I'd ever fall in love with you, Babo!"

"That's good, because it'd be like incest! You can't fall in love with your brother!"

"Who said I'd make you my brother! Like I need a brother like you!"

"Since I said so! Kuya Key is now telling you to behave!"

"You'd expect me to follow your command?! Ha!"

I can't take any more of this. I don't care if Onew-hyung or anyone else disapproves of this - I'm going to take action! They need to learn how to get along with each other before they end up in a more worse condition than right now!

I quickly ran to the 2nd bed and quickly pulled out toy handcuffs from underneath the bed. Don't judge - I've kept these when I was a little boy. I was playing sheriff with Key once, and he's the one who suggested I'd glue pink feathers around the cuffs for wrist comfort (which I didn't, thank God!). Judge him!

With force, I jumped from the top of the 2nd bed to the 1st one where Key and Princess are sitting on. They both fell on the bed and cried out, trying to get rid of me on top of them. I managed to handcuff YuDi's right wrist and Key's left wrist together. With a satisfactory smile, I got off of them and stood up in victory.

Hehe... Key may think he could break away from the handcuffs, but I made sure those are the type of handcuffs that don't use keys to open them. That's right, there's a hidden switch on both parts of the handcuffs. No matter how much Key will effortly try opening the lock from the keyhole, he won't be able to because the keyhole's fake! Kekeke~ yeah, I'm evil.

Key and Princess looked at the handcuffs around their wrists. They glared at me.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" they both cried out in unison. I just flash my devil smile at them and ran my way out of the room, locking the bedroom door from the outside. It's funny how these doors inside the apartment complex could only be locked from the outside. How fortunate in this situation!

However, as soon as I left the apartment dorm to go outside for a walk, I felt regret for leaving Princess there with that diva. As soon as I was about to decide to walk back to my dorm, my eyes immediately fell upon a little girl sitting on the ground in front of the basketball court.

Hey! She was the same little girl from earlier! By instinct, I hid behind a nearby wall and peeked at the strange little girl. Her name was 'Molly', right? Yes, that's it.

Molly continued scribbling onto different notebooks opened up in front of her. She seemed happy doodling alone until I hear a phone ringing. She took her cellphone out of her bag and checked the caller ID, flipping that smile on her face upside down. She answered it, and all I could hear her say from a distance was:

"Oh, hi Daddy. (pause) No, I haven't fixed the problem yet. (pause then a sigh) Yes, father. I'll be at home right now. (pause) Okay, bye."

Aissh! More English! Well, at least I understood some of it. She was talking to her father?

Molly hung up the phone and quickly gathered all her notebooks in her bag. She ran off, leaving one notebook behind. Being curious and trying to solve what the heck happened this morning, I ran to the spot where she doodled and picked up the notebook. I looked up and continued to see her back side, just her running farther away to her destination.

Hm. A pink glittery notebook. I flipped the pages through it. Huh. A diary. But it's in English. :(

Oh, hey. I could use Key at a time like this - Omo! Key! I left him chained next to the princess! YuDi, I'm coming!

I sprinted my way to the dorm and ran through to the bedroom. I quickly opened the bedroom door and bursted in. My eyes widened to the scene in front of me - .......................................
....................................................................
....................................
........

WHY IS KEY ON TOP OF YUDI?!

I was about to move forward until someone pulled my arm from behind. I turned around and surprisingly found TaeMin grasping my arm. Wow, he's been working out! His grip's a little tighter than usual.

TaeMin placed his finger on his lips indicating me to be quiet. How can I be quiet when the diva's on top of my - I mean our - princess?! On the bed! Sleeping - wait, sleeping?

I glanced at the clock on the wall in the room. Already noon?! I've been gone for that long outside?! I guess stalking that strange girl took a while; time sure does fly by...

TaeMin pulled me away from the bedroom and into the living room. He let go of my arm and faced me.

"Hyung, why'd you lock Umma and Auntie up together? In handcuffs? And where did you get the handcuffs?" He noticed the pink diary in my hands and pointed at it. "Where did you get that, by the way?"

"I locked your Umma and Auntie together so that they'd learn to get along. I don't want them getting into a worser condition than they are now, with the wounds they have from their current dispute. And I got the handcuffs from my stuff - and don't get the wrong idea! I've had those since I was little!" I glanced at the pink diary in my hands and gave it to him to look at it. "By the way, I found this outside."

That's when I started telling him what I saw this morning, not caring whether he believed me or not. Surprisingly, after I was done, he said believed me. He flipped through the pink diary with curiosity. He looked up from the book to look at me. Well, more like down at me. I'm the shortest guy in SHINee, don't mention it. Seriously.

"Hyung, this is in English."

"Yeah, I know, that's why I thought of asking Key - speaking of which, how did they get in that position?"

TaeMin's POV

~flashback from 3 hours ago~

MinHo-hyung and Onew-hyung were serving the customers because they knew English. Since I didn't, I helped cover Noona's shift and served people who wanted ice cream at the cafe. A few minutes later, someone walks into the cafe. I looked up to find someone very familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen him.

Onew-hyung looked up also and smiled brightly at the familiar customer.

"Chen YiRu! Long time no see!" Onew-hyung exclaimed as he casually walked out of the kitchen and to the the front of the counter to hug the familiar man.

Oh! That's where I heard from him! He's the guy who taught us the Chinese language at the orphanage. Yeah, he's an orphan, too. He's been living with us at the orphanage for a long time, even though right now he's about 27 years old? He knows enough Korean and English language to converse with other people. Hehe~ YiRu loves to talk a lot! Hmmm... I wonder what he's doing here...

I glanced at MinHo-hyung and he glanced back at me, smiling. We were both thinking of the same thing and ran out of the kitchen to clobber YiRu into a bear hug. He looked shocked and surprised at our actions.

"Yah! MinHo-ah, TaeMin! Onew! Long time no see! I've got to tell you - " he was interrupted by one of the random customers.

"Oh My God! That guy is soooo hot!" a girl cried out while taking photos of YiRu. Omo, not again!
Before the customers at the cafe started to swarm, Onew-hyung pushed me and YiRu out of the cafe and told us to run to our dorm at the apartment complex. We saw him and MinHo-hyung trying to charm the customers, which worked, even with the fanboys. Since when were there fanboys at the cafe?!

YiRu and I quickly ran to the apartment complex, with me leading the way. Finally after entering the dorm, YiRu and I collapsed on the couch. We were out of breath from running, then we started hearing yelling from the bedroom.

Curious, YiRu and I stood up and walked towards the bedroom. I turned the knob and realized that the door was locked from the outside. Hm... this type of lock can't even be opened by the Almighty Key! Thank God each of us were given a copy of keys for the doors of this apartment. I pulled mine out from my pocket and unlocked the door.

Who did I happen to see when I opened the door? Key-umma and Noona falling on top me, still yelling but stopped when they realized they fell on top of me. YiRu just stood over me and flashed his Sunshine Smile at us.

Key-hyung and Noona quickly scrambled off of me and stood up. When Key-hyung helped me up afterwards, that's when I noticed they were handcuffed together.

Handcuffed...... together with Noona....... locked door......... OMO!

"Umma! How could you do this to Auntie Noona?!" I blurted out. Key-hyung staggered back at my comment. He seems to know what I've been thinking about.

"WHAT?! As if! Jjong randomly handcuffed us and locked the door! We've been calling for someone to help us, but no one heard us!"

"We even thought of calling all of you guys, but our phones were in the living room. There's like no contact with the outside world in your bedroom!" added Noona.

"Aish! Whatever! I'm getting a glass of water. My fever's burning up." Key-hyung tugged his hand which was handcuffed to Noona. "You're coming with me. You also have a fever, I noticed a while ago."

She rolled her eyes and reluctantly followed Key-umma to the kitchen. YiRu and I followed them there and continued watching them. Key-hyung turned and noticed YiRu next to me. Yeah, all of SHINee were so close that we knew almost everyone from the orphanage.

"Eh? Chen YiRu? Hey, what brings you here in America?"

"Oh, I just miss my friends, that's all. Plus, I'm here helping my friend on a search." YiRu replied. He then glanced at Noona. "Aren't you gonna introduce me to your girlfriend?" he asked.

Key-hyung's face reddened and I just had to laugh. I watched Noona's expression and laughed even harder. She looked so confused! I almost forgot she doesn't know a lot of Korean words.

"Yah! TaeMin! Stop laughing!" Key hollered at me. I stopped myself from laughing and introduced Noona to YiRu.

"YiRu, this is my Noona, Sweet & Sour Princess. She lives here in America."

YiRu chuckled at my introduction. "Sweet & Sour Princess? Is that a nickname you gave her?"

Noona seemed to understand this part of the conversation, so she answered for herself. "Jjong-oppa gave me that nickname, for some reason."

"Oh, well that means you've been accepted in the SHINee group. Congrats, my lady." he bowed gracefully as Key-hyung took out medicine pills from one of the cabinets. He took one and downed it with a glass of water. Then, he passed the glass to Noona and handed her the medication pills. She did the same.

"What's your real name, though?" YiRu asked her, smiling. Since Noona was taking medication, I answered for her. "Her name's Jiang YuDi, YiRu. Her family is Filipino, but she's the only one who looks Chinese in her family, if you've seen her family. hehe~"

I noticed YiRu's smile falter a bit after hearing Noona's name. Maybe he has indigestion problems again?

~end of flashback~

After I told Jjong-hyung about what happened, his eyes widened and turned to find Chen YiRu sitting on the couch, smiling. "Oh, hi there, YiRu. Forgot you were there, sorry." Then he turned back to face me and asked another question.

"But that still doesn't explain to me how Key is on top of our Princess!" It was more like a statement.

I giggled and scratched the back of my head. "Umma and Auntie Noona fell asleep because of the pills they took and dropped onto the couch. YiRu and I decided to have a little fun and took pictures of them while they were sleeping."

"How did they get on one of the beds?"

"YiRu helped me carry both of them to the bedroom before taking the pictures." YiRu stood up from the couch and handed the photos to Jjong-hyung. I thought Jjong-hyung was going to be jealous because he and YuDi are always so close together. But then again, he showed a devil smile as he pondered over the pictures.

"Hehehehe..... we could use these for blackmail. Good job, guys!" Then he showed a cheeky smile. I got confused.

"Jjong-hyung, don't you like Noona? Aren't you jealous?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No, we're just friends." he answered. "We just like skinship a lot, that's why you always see me clinging to her and she doesn't seem to care." Oh, so he doesn't like her.

YiRu spoke up. "You know, they've been sleeping like that for 2 hours already."

Jjong-hyung and I glanced at the sleeping duo through the open bedroom door. Immediately, we rushed over and helped put them away from each other. We didn't want Onew-hyung to find them in an awkward position when he gets home. Besides, if Key-umma or Auntie Noona wakes up to find them on top of each other, then they'd freak out and fight even more.

After separating them into different beds, YiRu suggested that he should translate the pink diary Jjong-hyung took today. I wonder what's written in it...? Will it explain what Jjong-hyung saw?

Labels: , ,