Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 10: Moods Are Up To You To Decide
Chapter 9: Special* Molly's Diary + Overseas Call
Chapter 8: What Should I Do?
Chapter 7: Love Drives Us Crazy
Chapter 6: I Want To Keep You Right Here
Chapter 5: You Might Not Be Interested
Chapter 4: You'll Always Be My Lady
Chapter 3: I'll Be By Your Side
Chapter 2: I Still Don't Understand
Chapter 1: Guys Won't Leave Her Alone

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chapter 11: If I Don't See You Even For One Day

Bang! by After School started playing loudly on Kim KiBum's phone, making him wake up immediately to answer it. He checked the caller ID. The screen flashed TofuCondition. It was Lee JinKi calling him.

"Hello? Onew-hyung?" Key answered, still a bit sleepy. He layed flat on his back on the bed he was sleeping on.

"YAH! KIM KIBUM! WHERE ARE YOU AND YUDI AT?!"

"What?" He scratched his head, causing his bedhead hair to stick up even more.

"YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ANY OF US AT ALL LAST NIGHT! I RAN OUT THIS MORNING WHEN I FOUND OUT YOU DIDN'T COME HOME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO YUDI?!"

"Yah, Hyung! Why are you yelling?" Key looked up at the clock on the wall. It read 10:45a.m. "Aish! It's only 10:45! Hey, I didn't do anything to Sour Princess here." Still sleepy, he looked who was clinging onto his arm next to him. Sure enough, there was Jiang YuDi, sleeping peacefully.

"Eh? She's sleeping right next to me."

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

"Hyung, relax! We didn't do anything!" Then he started to think hard what happened last night, finally it came to him. "Ah, after all of you ditched us, YuDi called her dad and he ended up driving us to.... (he looked around him) I guess YuDi's house? We got sleepy, so Dad let us crash somewhere for the night."

"Wait - Dad?"

"Oh yeah, YuDi's my sister, right? Wait. You're her husband but yet you let my crazy husband and your foreign friend kidnap all of you?! I should be the one screaming, not you! How could you abandon my sister like that?!" now Key was yelling over the phone, causing YuDi to wake from her sleep.

Key looked at her and furiously talked over the phone. "Yah, Lee JinKi! Apologize to your Sweet Princess here! She just woke up because you made me yell! Aissh!" He gave the phone to YuDi and stormed off to use the restroom.

Still dazed and confused, YuDi spoke over the phone while sitting up from her bed. "Hello?"

".....um, Princess? It's Onew...."

"Ah, JinKi-oppa. Hello." she giggled over the phone. "For some reason, your voice just makes me smile when I hear it."

"Yah, now look who's being cheesy here." Then he started giggling.

"Oh, are you at home now?" She looked up at the time. "Oh, wait - are you at work? Omo, I'm late!"

"Actually, you're not, relax. The boss left a note at the cafe saying he was going to leave me in charge of the cafe while he's on a business trip. He also wrote down that I get to give you guys a break whenever I want to, so long as we earn a lot of money at the cafe."

"Oh, then who's working at the cafe right now? And how long is his business trip for?" Key got out of the restroom and told YuDi to put it on speakerphone, which YuDi obediently did.

"It says here on the note that he'll be back in California by September. Eh, isn't that when high school starts for you and TaeMin?"

"Yeah, it is. Lucky you, college boy. You get to start school in October. You're school's weird."

"Yeah, it is." Onew then chuckled, but then there was a loud thud and YuDi heard Onew fall over the phone.

"JinKi-oppa, you all right?"

"Yeah, I just bumped into a bicycle stand while walking on the sidewalk, talking to you."

"Whatever it is, it's Onew condition~" Key and YuDi sang over the phone, laughing.

"Eh? Key, is that you? Where'd you come from?"

"Stupid, I'm still at YuDi's house! Come pick us up!" Key hollered over the phone. Then suddenly they heard a seagull cry and the sound of waves near the distance. Key and YuDi looked at each other, then back at the phone.

"Hyung, don't tell me you tried looking for us at the beach today..."

Key's POV

Onew-hyung picked us up about 4 hours later. During those 4 hours I hung out with Cutie girl's family. Mom (yeah, I'm calling them like my own family) fed me a lot of brunch, which consisted of eggs, chicken, and rice. Cutie girl (yes, I'm calling YuDi that from now on) laughed at my expressions as she finished her food. I just didn't think there was a possible combination of eggs and chicken!

I asked Mom to save some for Onew-hyung when he comes because chicken's his favorite food. She gladly saved some in the fridge for Onew-hyung to eat later. Cutie girl's little sister, Chloe, again reminded me that this isn't Cutie girl's real family, and yet they even changed their surnames for her. I smiled at the thought that this family is blessed and loved.

After Cutie girl and I were done eating, we started chatting on the couch. It felt weird, but nice because this is the first time we talked without fighting or bickering at each other. We laughed about Onew-hyung's dorkiness, especially knowing he was gonna come here straight from the beach without a car of his own.

Although, the conversation was a bit awkward for me when Cutie girl comfortably admitted she likes Onew-hyung. My chest felt heavy, but a flashed a smile at her and encouraged her to like him, hoping she didn't see my pain. Luckily, she didn't and kept talking about Onew-hyung. I don't know why, but I have the urge to tell her to focus on me and not any other person. Maybe I just want her attention....?

I quickly changed topics, talking about how we haven't changed yet and we smell like saliva. Cutie girl agreed with me, grabbed a couple of clothes from her wardrobe, then ran into the only bathroom and locked it. I guess she thought I was gonna take a shower first.

Instead, I chose clothes for myself and for her. I didn't have my clothes with me at the time, and it seems that almost most of Cutie girl's wardrobe consisted of boy outfits. They looked sort of huge for her, so I assumed it would definitely fit me.

When Cutie girl got out of the bathroom, I pushed her right back into the small area with a new set of clothes. Trust me - she looked like this, so I just had to make her change again:

heechul Pictures, Images and Photos
(minus the big mouse head piece on top of Heechul's head and adding baggy jeans)

I mean, really, she needed to change! Watch - she'll look lovely once she comes out!

A few minutes later (during the 4 hours we were waiting for Onew-hyung), Cutie girl finally came out dressed like this:

Photobucket
(except for the hair color and length)

Wow, Cutie girl's looking really pretty! Then she studied my face as she got closer to me. Why is she going so close to me?

"Yah, why is your face red? Need to take a shower?" she asked me. Oh, thank God!

I ran into the bathroom and shut the door as soon as she mentioned shower. Man, what is wrong with me? I clung onto my chest as I slid down to the bathroom floor.

Third person's POV

Mrs. Jiang went out with the neighbors to buy groceries at the local markets and told YuDi to watch Chloe until either her or Mr. Jiang comes home. YuDi followed her command and started playing in the living room with Chloe and her laptop. They were too much into studying the dance steps for No Other by Super Junior that they didn't notice their father staring at them. Specifically YuDi.

"YuDi, your appearance...." Mr. Jiang started to say.

YuDi looked up from their practice and at her father. "Um, Kuya Key made me wear this, because he didn't like my outfit..."

Then suddenly he hugged her out of nowhere. "You're not a lesbian! I get to walk you down to your wedding aisle!" he shouted out. YuDi and Chloe looked at him like he had lost his mind. Then Mr. Jiang's attention went to Chloe. "Now all we need in this family is for you to be a girl as well!" He glanced at Chloe's laptop and then her clothes. Chloe pretty much wore this:

Sungmin Pictures, Images and Photos
(with dark skinny jeans)

"Why are you studying dance steps for guys?" he asked his daughters. They both shrugged and said together, "We got bored."

Chloe pointed at YuDi. "Ate YuDi (Ate means Older Sister in Tagalog) knows the dance steps. Look!" she exclaimed as she started the music video from her laptop. Chloe and Mr. Jiang watched YuDi getting most of the dance steps right from mirroring the music video.

All of a sudden, they all heard clapping and turned to look at Key. Mr. Jiang and YuDi's jaws dropped when they got a load of their sight on Key. Why? This is why:

Photobucket
(with pink skinny jeans)

Both father and daughter stared at Key and Chloe back and forth. Finally Mr. Jiang asked the question.

"Did by any chance, you two could've switched genders or something?"

After a while, Chloe finally convinced her father that her outfit was normal, but YuDi wasn't convinced with Key's. She made him change in the outfit she chose for him. He reluctantly sulked his way to the bathroom and locked it.

Since Mrs. Jiang later called from her cellphone, saying she was going to visit her sister's house which was about 5 miless away, Chloe and her father decided to go to the horse tracks together. They both loved to make bets and eat ice cream at the horse racing tracks. But, Mr. Jiang wouldn't leave until he saw Key's outfit. When he was satisfied with what he saw once Key got out of the bathroom, he finally left with Chloe.

YuDi didn't fully take a good look of Key until he stood in front of her while she was resting on the living room couch. Her eyes widened when she saw him wear this:

Photobucket
(except a change in hairstyle)

Wow... he looks good! I didn't know my wardrobe had something like that! YuDi thought then shook her head furiously. She suddenly stood up and grabbed Key's hand, dragging him to her short backyard.

"Come one, you're doing chores with me!" she randomly exclaimed as they reached to a hose hung on the wall outside of her house.

Key started whining, but eventually started helping YuDi with watering all of the plants, leading to the front yard needing to be watered. Suddenly, he started getting bored and rushed into the house, remembering he found something in YuDi's room.

Key came out of the house with mini speakers and YuDi's mp3 player. YuDi watched him as she carefully watered the flowerbeds with a hose in front of her house.

"What are you doing?" she asked him as he started searching through her mp3 player.

"I'm checking what type of songs you got here... ah! Yes, you have nice taste in music!" he commented as he left a song to play through the mini speakers on the front stone steps of her house.

YuDi's jaw dropped when she saw Key dancing to NU ABO by f(x), dancing to every exact move. She knows the moves as well, but not as much as Key does, obviously.

She suddenly grinned and raised the hose, aiming at Key. Some water splashed onto his jeans, which caused him to yell and YuDi to laugh. He playfully started to chase her around the yard and around the tree until he grabbed her from behind and held onto the hose in her hands. They both started laughing until they saw someone started running towards them.

It was Onew running towards them! To YuDi's eyes, he looked like this:

Photobucket
(except for the hat)

YuDi slipped out of Key's embrace and ran towards the running Onew. She ran into him and started hugging him like they haven't seen each other in ages. Onew was startled at first, but then he warmly hugged her back.

Key started getting jealous, then glanced at the hose he was holding. A devilish grin crept onto his face as he raised the hose towards them. Water splashed all over their clothing and they finally let go of each other. They both glared at Key as he started to laugh at them.

YuDi and Onew glanced at each other and smirked at the laughing idiot. Pretty soon, all 3 of them started messing around with the hose, chasing each other and ended up soaked all over. Feeling tired, Onew stumbled and fell onto the grass face up. Key and YuDi laughed, chanting the Onew condition song as they dropped onto the grass and looked up at the sky.

"Princess." Onew called out to YuDi, who was lying next to him.

"Hm, JinKi-oppa?"

"... are your parents home?"

"No, they went out. Why?"

"Oh, um, I just needed to ask them something, that's all..."

"Oh, okay." Key sat up a bit and looked at Onew. Onew was staring at YuDi while YuDi just continued to stare at the sky with a smile on her face. I think I know what Hyung was gonna ask her parents... he thought to himself as he continued to lay down on the grass and stare at YuDi.

...hehe...Cutie girl's pretty cute, come to think of it. No wonder Onew-hyung likes her... Key let out a sigh and smiled at YuDi.

YuDi's phone started ringing:

I'm an idiot~
Your unforgettable love~
These last tears~
Are tearing my entire heart apart~
It's tearing away~
(I'm sorry) I'm sorry~

She answered the phone after checking the caller ID. The screen flashed FlamingCharisma. Choi MinHo's face suddenly appeared on the top screen of her cellphone. He looked like he was inside a car. Is he driving while talking to me on the phone?! YuDi asked herself, That's illegal! What the hell is he thinking?!

"Princess, Onew-hyung informed us by phone that you're at home. Are you still at home?" asked MinHo.

"Yeah, JinKi-oppa and Kuya Key are with me right now. Why?" Now Onew and Key sat up from the grass and huddled closer to YuDi to see MinHo's video call.

"Answer honestly after I ask you this question, okay?"

"Um, okay?..."

"Do you want to see your real brother?" That question caught YuDi off guard. How am I supposed to answer that question?

MinHo continued to ask her. "I'll rephrase the question. Are you ready to meet him?"

That was easy for her to answer. "No, actually, I need time. Like, a week's time, at least." Onew and Key looked at her with sympathy.

MinHo smirked. "Well, then - " a car suddenly stopped at the driveway. All 3 of them saw MinHo looking at them from inside of Chen YiRu's car. "Hop in."

"MinHo, what's going on?" Onew asked him as he stepped out of the car. MinHo was in his waiter outfit from the cafe, which meant that he rushed from there to YuDi's house.

By the way, this is what MinHo looked like:

Minho Pictures, Images and Photos
(except for the hairstyle)

Also, this is Chen YiRu's car:

Photobucket

(pretty cool, huh?)

MinHo tossed the car keys to Onew. "You're the oldest, so you drive." He turned to Key. "Since you seem picky to whatever the princess wears, then you pack her clothes for her." He then turned to YuDi and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"He's coming here from the airport right now." he told her in a calm tone, causing everyone around him to panic and did what they were told to do.

Onew started checking the gas to see if they have enough fuel and called any available hotel rooms around the area. Key was too busy grabbing a duffel bag he found in one of the rooms in the house and took whatever he thought suited YuDi. YuDi quickly left a letter on the coffee table of the living room after packing up the mini speakers and mp3 player she and Key had been using earlier. She knew her parents would understand her situation after reading the letter.

"Wait, how'd you get Chen YiRu's car?" she asked MinHo.

He simply shrugged and replied, "TaeMin and Jjong-hyung were distracting him while I stole the car."

When Key was ready holding 3 duffel bags (no one bothered to ask), all 3 teens ran outside to meet Onew already starting the engine in the driver's seat. Just as YuDi climbed in the backseat and Key stuffed the bags in the trunk, MinHo heard someone shouting nearby.

"MinHo-hyung! MinHo-hyung!" cried out Lee TaeMin, quickly riding a bike towards them. He looked like this:

Photobucket
(except for the blazer and the hairstyle)

Onew noticed that the basket attached to the steering bars of the bike held the couple bears that he himself and YuDi bought for each other. TaeMin quickly hopped off his bike and brang the teddy bears to his brother. YuDi took the blue teddy bear from behind Onew's seat as Onew took the white bear.

"You forgot them at home yesterday, so - " TaeMin was cut off by a tall man named MinHo giving him a bear hug. He quickly let go of TaeMin and had his hand on his shoulder.

"Minnie~ are you alright? You could've fallen off the bike riding that fast, you know?!" he exclaimed, using his other hand to pull TaeMin's chin up, examining the boy's face. TaeMin blushed at the contact and started stuttering.

"S-Since w-when w-were you Umma of t-the g-group?! I-I'm f-fine!" he stammered, not convincing the people around him. Key shut the trunk door after locking up the house, then ran towards TaeMin.

"Taeminnie~ why're you here? Aren't you supposed to be at the cafe with Jjong and YiRu?" he asked.

"Oh! Umma, I almost forgot! The main reason why I came here! I managed to bring a lot of customers to attract YiRu and Jjong's attention so I could see you off, but I don't think it'll last that long. So, hurry! Go, Onew-hyung!" TaeMin motioned for his brother to drive away. Onew nodded and thanked TaeMin with a smile. Key gave one last hug to TaeMin and MinHo before getting into the backseat with YuDi.

The car slowly drove away from TaeMin and MinHo as they waved their goodbyes. TaeMin let out a long sigh and started getting on the bicycle.

"Let's go, hyung, before they start to suspect something - " Again, TaeMin was cut off, but this time MinHo held him by the waist. TaeMin's cheeks went red at the contact as MinHo slowly spun him around to face him. He slowly pecked him on the cheek. TaeMin's face turned even redder.

MinHo smiled then whispered softly, "That's payback for what you did to me at the amusement park." TaeMin's eyes widened. Oh crap, he remembered that time at one of the water rides we were on?! he thought to himself as MinHo got on the bike.

TaeMin got on the bike behind MinHo and wrapped his arms around him so he wouldn't fall. As MinHo pedaled to the ChongBo Cafe, MinHo couldn't help but blush at the contact with TaeMin's arms around his waist.

Meanwhile, Kim JongHyun was handling all the customers with YiRu at the ChongBo Cafe. He leaned closer to YiRu to whisper in his ear.

"Yah, how come there's only girl customers today?"

"How am I supposed to know?" YiRu whispered back. They both quickly put on charming smiles as every girl at the cafe took pictures of them because they were so attractive.

Basically, this was Jjong's outfit:

Photobucket
(except for the hairstyle)

And this was Chen YiRu with his regular outfit, since he unexpectedly started helping Jjong behind the counter:

Photobucket
(except for the hairstyle and the handbag)

Suddenly, YiRu's phone rang Still The One I Love Is You by Danson Tang. He answered the call while working over the cash register.

"Hello?"

"Chen YiRu? It's Yan YaLun. We found the ChongBo Cafe, like you said, but we can't seem to find your yellow car."

"What? But it's parked right outside - " YiRu's eyes widened as he saw the empty space that his car used to occupy near the front of the cafe. He quickly fished for his keys as he ran outside.

That's when he realized someone stole his keys.

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY CAR?!" YiRu exclaimed as he looked around for it. He saw Yan YaLun, Wu JiZun, and Wang DaDong coming towards him from the taxi.

A few minutes later, YiRu pulled Jjong by the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the end of the kitchen. DaDong followed YiRu as YaLun and JiZun took over the counter to serve the customers.

"Hello and welcome to the ChongBo Cafe. How may we take your orders?" they introduced in English, which caused more flash photography, a few girls fainting, and more screaming.

Labels: , ,