Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Chapter 15: This Is My Decision
Chapter 14: It's Like You're Suddenly By My Side
Chapter 13: Special *2MIN Past
Chapter 12: She's Looking At Me Too
Chapter 11: If I Don't See You Even For One Day
Chapter 10: Moods Are Up To You To Decide
Chapter 9: Special* Molly's Diary + Overseas Call
Chapter 8: What Should I Do?
Chapter 7: Love Drives Us Crazy
Chapter 6: I Want To Keep You Right Here

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chapter 16: I Know It's My Fault

Amber's POV

Pervert! was all I could think about after Jjong freakin` grabbed my arm and dragged me to the closet. The closet! But then again, it is Jjong, my 1st crush...

As soons as I saw him lock the door, I pulled away from his grasp and raised my fist. I started swinging at him, only to have my punch blocked by his hand. He backed me up against a wall.

Dammit! Why do I have to be so weak at a time like this?!

It was as if time had slowed down for us in this spacious closet. Jjong leaned forward close to my face, my breath getting caught mid-air. To my surprise, he bursted out in... giggles?

I stared hard at him as he pulled back a bit.

"Man, you should've seen the look on your face! Your face turned beet red! HAHAHA!"

Damn it! I fell for his tricks again! Honestly, why does he always tease me like this?!

Getting frustrated, I pushed him away from me, only to have him fall backwards... and guess who he tried to grab as life support?

I accidentally fell on top of him when he pulled the side of my shirt to prevent him from falling, my lips landing onto his. WTF?!

My eyes widened when I realized what just happened, and so did Jjong's. When I tried to quickly get up, his arm just swung over my back to prevent me from leaving, deepening the kiss.

Okay, I admit, this is sort of like a dream come true to me - BUT WHAT THE HELL?! HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS! I'M STILL MAD BECAUSE HE JUST TEASES ME AND NOW KISSES ME!

I screamed out loud and punched him in the jaw. It sounded like a slap, but I'm pretty sure I conflicted damage onto his pretty boy face.

I stormed out of the closet, wiping my mouth as I trailed to the bathroom. Man, that was so embarrassing!

I washed my face several times and afterwards wiped with a towel. I stared at my reflection in the mirror:

Amber Liu Pictures, Images and Photos

(mirror is pretty huge...)

I finally look a girl after all these years.... after, well, my past with MinHo....

I shook my head as I brushed off the painful memories in my mind. I can't have people thinking I'm weak. MinHo and I promised each other years ago that we'll move on from our past and live a brightful future... it seems that my twin brother moved on ahead instead of me.

I made sure that no one would fall for me and I would fall for no one, but instead I started having a crush on Jjong, MinHo's friend. Oh, why did I have to fall for him?

He's such an impossible flirt! Why can't I be happy like MinHo? His relationship with TaeMin seems to make him the happiest.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by a noise outside the bathroom. What's going on...?

I opened the door and walked out, spotting Jjong taking care of a helpless Key on the bed. A little gay much...?

Then I noticed someone important missing. "Hey, where's YuDi?" I asked Jjong.

"She's in the closet, discussing issues with her brother."

"Wait - you mean - "

"Yeah, Wang DaDong came over to find her, and stupid Diva over here informed him that he's YuDi's boyfriend." He pointed to the bruised faced Key on the bed.

Speaking of bruised faces, I remembered what just happened earlier and took a glance at Jjong's face. Wow, the bruise formed around the corner of his mouth instead of his jaw. Ouch.

Feeling bad, I dashed to the kitchen and came back to the Kims with 2 ice pack pouches. I gave one to Key to let him nurse himself as I used the other one to place it on Jjong's mouth.

I wonder how YuDi's holding up with her brother... wait, Wang DaDong? Where does that name sound familiar?

DaDong's POV

~rewind back to when Key admitted he's YuDi's boyfriend~

I still had him within my grasp until I heard someone speaking in Korean coming towards us from within the hotel room.

"Key, why are you standing around the front door? We have..." the girl trailed off as she saw me.

Her eyes widened in fear at my presence. Could this be...?

Wow, she resembles Dad but she's so much more beautiful. Sorry Dad.

YuDi looked at what I was holding onto. Oh yeah, this moron told me he's my sister's boyfriend. For some reason, that made me angry. I punched him in the face and tossed him on the bed.

My sister looked at me with a bewildered look on her face.

"What the hell?!" she yelled at me, socking me by the face. I stumbled back a bit.

Man, can she hit hard! Why is she so strong? ...was it because of me years ago?

The guy who escaped from us hours ago - Kim JongHyun, I presume - came over and helped him.

"Key?! Key, are you alright?!" he yelled at him as he shook him furiously by the shoulders. Key? That's a weird name...

I felt a tug on my arm and I looked down at YuDi.

"We need to talk. Now." she said in an angry tone. Well, at least she still remembers her Chinese well.

She pulled me to a walk-in closet and closed the door shut. Oh, this is not a good sign. I came here to make peace with her, not start another feud.

She turned around and our eyes met. I literally saw flames in her eyes - no joke!

"Why'd you punch Key?!" she yelled at me.

Hearing his weird name reminded me of what he introduced himself as earlier, which made me lose my temper a bit.

I raised my voice at her, still trying to maintain peace between us. "He told me he was your boyfriend!..." then I had to shut up after hearing myself say that. I sounded like a jealous boyfriend. Ew.

"What do you care who my boyfriend is?! Why do you even care at all?!"

"Hey, I'm trying to be nice here!"

"Why?! You haven't been there for me all these years! Do you even remember what you said to me the last time we saw each other?"

Yes, I do. I nodded slowly then the tension grew in the room as we remained quiet for a minute.

YuDi glanced at her watch and looked the other way, trying to avoid even looking at me. I bet she's still mad after all these years.

She finally spoke to me. "You've got 4 minutes left before I decide what to do with you. We're trying to hold a surprise party here." she informed me with a cold tone in her voice. Does she have to be like that?

I softened my gaze at her and spoke low, but audible enough for her to hear.

"Then I'll make this quick."

I bent down in front of her on the floor. I looked up at her. Her eyes widened at what I was doing.

"What the hell?"

I ignored her and looked down in shame.

"YuDi, I know you won't be able to just take my apology, but I'm truly sorry, really. Right after I found out from YaLun that you ran away, I panicked. In fact, I had to use every bit of my power as a gangster to search for you. After a while, I decided to quit being in a gang, and so did my friends. I realized this was how I've gotten to hate you when we were younger - my heart grew colder as I became a bad boy, ignoring Dad and especially ignoring you."

She kept quiet, so I continued.

"You know, I almost gave up searching for you for a decade - literally. But, my buddies helped me through and gave me hope that maybe you're still alive out there. I almost thought you were dead and that I'd never forgive myself because of it. But now that you're here, I want to say this: I take back what I said to you the last time we saw each other. Everything."

From my peripheral vision, I can see her bending down on her knees in front of me. I didn't dare raise my head to look at her. Instead, to my surprise, she held the side of my face and made me look at her. She looked sad, then she looked a bit blury. Why was that?

She wiped my eyes with her fingers. That's when I realized my eyes were tearing. I tried to wipe the tears from my face, but YuDi stopped me. I took a good look at her face.

She's Dad's angel - no scratch that, she's my angel. I have to take care of her no matter what. That's how much I care for her...

"DaDong, stop crying. I forgive you, alright? It's my fault, too... I shouldn't have left you. You're all the family I've got." She wiped the last teardrop on my face and smiled a bit.

"I love you, silly, don't you know that? I was just a little scared of you, that's all."

Next thing I knew, I broke down and cried in front of her. She held onto me and I felt she was just as upset as I was, but she didn't cry like I did. Man, I'm so weak...

"I'm sorry.... YuDi, I love you.... I love you... I'm sorry... I promise to never leave you again, okay? Never!..." I continued sobbing in her warm embrace.

"Stupid, I was the one who left..." she mumbled softly. I let out a soft chuckle and stopped crying, hugging her tightly as if she'd run away from me again.

We both heard a random ringtone melody:

Listen to what I have to say now~
You might not be interested, since many men talk like this~
Not gonna hurt you, open your heart for a moment~
If I let you go without saying anything~
I feel like I wont be able to see you again, so I gather up the courage~


Nice melody. Hm. Korean song?

[Note: Those were the English translations to Talk To You by SHINee.]

YuDi answered her phone quickly while giggling along with me.

"Hello? JinKi-oppa?"

I watched her reaction as she was talking on the phone. Her eyes widened, so I assumed it was something important...

"He's coming?! Alright, we're ready!" She hung up her phone and helped me stand up.

"Can you say Happy Birthday in Korean and in English?" she asked me.

I smirked. "Hey, I can speak in a conversational English and Korean. Why?"

She smiled at me and took my hand in hers.

"It's Lee TaeMin's birthday today, so we need to sing 3 languages of the birthday song to him."

She led me out of the closet to meet 3 boys - well, more like 2 boys I saw earlier and a girl staring at me... wait - oh, no way!

I pointed at her. "Amber?!" She's YuZhe's foster sister. I remember because YuZhe and I frequently visit each other's houses to hang out.

She pointed at me. "DaDong?!"

YuDi, that guy name Key, and the other boy JongHyun looked at us funny.

"You two know each other?" they asked us in unison.

"Yeah," Amber spoke up for me, "he's my foster brother's best friend." She looked at YuDi. "No way, you're DaDong's long lost sister? Wow, what a coincidence!"

Yes it is. Wow...

Jjong's POV

Wow, what a small world.

My Princess's voice stopped my thoughts. "Everyone, TaeMin's coming up! Hide!"

Just like that, everyone scurried off to their hiding places.

I hid behind the nice comfy furniture chair. Sometimes being a bit shorter than SHINee gang (except for YuDi) has its benefits. Hehe~

I glanced at the kitchen where YuDi and her brother, DaDong, are hiding at. Heh. I bet they're hiding in those big cabinets underneath. The kitchen is huge, after all.

I peeked ahead of the recliner chair I was hiding behind of and found Key hiding underneath the bed. He surprisingly fit well underneath. I laughed on the inside. He can't hide with YuDi because her brother is here to protect her. Hehe~

Then I noticed the lights were still left on.

"Yah! You guys forgot to turn off the lights!" I yelled out.

Everyone shushed me to be quiet. Aishh...

I quickly got off from where I was hiding and flicked the light switch off. I ran back to my hiding place, only to find Amber already hiding there.

"Damn it..." I muttered under my breath and turned to find another hiding spot, but someone pulled me back by holding my waist.

I got confused at Amber's actions. The only people she usually hugs are f(x) and her family.

"Yah, you want to keep standing there and ruin the surprise party?" she whispered / shouted at me. I obeyed her command and sat down, but that didn't get her to leave her hands from my waist. Maybe she was holding onto me because of that one time when we held a surprise party for Krystal - I pretty much couldn't hold my excitement and sort of ruined the surprise, but all was well after that.

Look, it wasn't that I was uncomfortable, which by the way I was somewhat happy that she was holding me, but it was just... I don't know... I suddenly had butterflies in my stomach.

Suddenly, I remembered that kiss in the closet room earlier. I silently gasped and touched my lips. I've flirted with many girls, but I've never had my 1st kiss taken away... especially by a tomboy.

Then I remembered my arm hovering over her body to prevent her from pulling away from the kiss. Even if it was an accident, it felt good - I mentally slapped myself. I sound like a major pervert!

Amber and I heard the door open and some noise entering the hotel room. We tried to both hide behind the recliner chair, so Amber ended up hugging me closely on my back. I couldn't help but take the advantage.

As we heard TaeMin's worried voice as to where we were, I held onto Amber's hands tightly, which were holding onto my waist. I felt my face getting hotter, but I also felt from my back that Amber's face was heating up as well. I smiled at this nice feeling I'm having right now.

TaeMin's POV

We all entered back at the hotel room, finding the hotel room dark and hard to see in. The curtains hid the balcony light and all the lights were off.

I was the first person to enter the hotel room. Behind me, I could hear Onew-hyung saying, "The light switch can't turn on the lights. Darn." The lights were burned out?

I started calling out all my Hyungs and Noonas who were supposed to be here.

"Key-umma?" I checked the bathroom. Nothing.

"Jjong-appa?" I checked the closet. Nothing.

"Amber-noona?" I checked back in the main room with the bed. Nothing.

"Princess-noona?" I checked the kitchen. Nothing was there except for strange unfamiliar stuff on the center table.

"Wha - "

Suddenly the lights turned on brightly and I squinted my eyes to adjust the lighting. I noticed the unfamiliar objects were presents, my favorite food, and a huge cake with 18 candles on it!

"Omo~"

Photobucket
(TaeMin's reaction to his surprise party)

All of a sudden, as if on cue, 2 people popped out from the cabinets and scrambled to stand in front of me. I figured out the 2 people were YuDi and DaDong - wow, my 2nd wish has already been granted!

Heh. Plus, MinHo granted my 1st wish~ I'm so happy right now! Omo~

Everyone shouted a "Happy Birthday!" to me. MinHo-hyung had to hold me from behind to prevent me from crashing onto the floor. My body's so numb from the happiness which filled inside of me.

"Ah~! How do I get out of here?!" I heard Key-umma say.

I looked around until I saw from the kitchen the sight of Key-hyung trying to get out from under the bed. I laughed as I rushed over to him and helped him crawl out.

He gave me a huge hug afterwards. "Happy birthday, my son~!" he cheered proudly.

"Yah, what about us?" I heard Jjong-hyung's voice.

I spun around to find him and Amber-noona pop out from behind the comfy recliner chair. They waved at me and I immediately noticed Jjong-hyung holding onto her hand.

I grinned as I thought of my 3rd wish for the day.

"Appa~!" I cried out to him as I ran over and hugged him. He squeezed me back a hug, greeting me with, "Happy birthday, Minnie~!"

I laughed when Amber-noona pulled him away from me and hugged me herself, saying, "Happy birthday, Taem~!" then she whispered in my ear, "Take care of my brother for me from now on, okay?"

I blushed as she grinned in delight. Meanwhile everyone was laughing at our scene.

"Let's go sing now!" Sulli exclaimed. Everyone quickly went off to the kitchen and gathered around the table with the huge cake in the center.

Onew-hyung was about to light the candles, but remembering Victoria-noona's birthday party once with him lighting the candles, MinHo-hyung and Key-hyung adviced him not to do it. Instead, Luna took the lighter and lit the candles herself. At first, Amber-noona and Krystal were going to warn her to be careful, but Victoria-noona assured them that Luna can safely touch lighters - just not sharp objects.

After she lit the candles, everyone sang the birthday song in Korean and then in English. For a little bit of fun, I suggested they sing the Mandarin version of the birthday song.

After the singing died down, I closed my eyelids and made a wish.

I wish that Jjong-hyung and Amber-noona would get together...

I blew out all the candles and everyone clapped for joy.

Just then, 3 men barged into the room.

...not what I had in mind...but okay....

Oh wait, they're Chen YiRu, Yan YaLun, and Wu JiZun.

Never mind, they're good people. The more the merrier anyway.

I smiled as they ran towards us.

But, the one thing that confused me was YaLun's gaze at Princess-noona with Key-hyung by her side. Why is he looking at her like that?...

Labels: , ,