Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

Developing a Valentine
1st PLACE, BABY! ~~YEAH!
Chapter 5: Fly High!
Life's Plan
[M/V] 2PM "Without U" from DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
2PM's New Video!!!!
康奈尔笔记
闲......................
第四章: 闪亮女孩
4th Day of Spring Break/April

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chapter 6: Forever or Never

*SM娱乐 Incorporation in America; lobby outside an audition area*

The 闪亮 members tried to relax, but were dubious about Nikka's audition to the SM娱乐. Right at the moment, Kim Jong and Bryant arrived in America already. They were both involved in their own worlds, unknown to the situatiuon involved. Bryant searched the internet in his laptop for more information about the college to where he's currently going to. Jong devoted his entire self into a sit-and-think pose, holding a pen and a song journal in both of his hands. Tommy sat between them, bending forward, and fumbled around with his hands. Meanwhile, Key paced back and forth, mumbling to himself worries about what would happen to their image if Nikka didn't make it. After all, all of Key's rambling about the situation traveled from the newspapers to netizens everywhere. Onew walked up to the 4 bandmates, holding 2 bags of water bottles and snacks from the nearby bakery. He tossed each snack to each member, then gave them the whole bag of water bottles. Then, he stopped Key from his pacing.
Onew: "Here, (holding out bread in front of Key's face) have some. You looked stressed."
Key: (takes the bread & pouts) "I can't help it, okay? It's just that what if she doesn't do well? I've never even seen her dance."
Tommy: "Neither do I."
Onew: "Really? I've seen her dance."
Both Key and Tommy looked directly at Onew.
Key: "That's impossible! Everytime Tommy and I tried watching her practice, she locks us out of her personal life."
Onew: .............."Oh."
Onew started to remember 3 weeks ago when he met Nikka. Or rather, how he met her. Key and Tommy suspected his silent and suspectful image, and Bryant & Jong picked it up. So did Onew. Smiling nervously, he slowly backed up away from the group, but they all just ended up advancing towards him.
I probably should've told them that I met her 4 1/2 hours before I met up with them here.
But, I'd have to tell them that I caught an earlier flight, and I really don't want to end up mentioning the incident with her -
Bryant backs Onew up to a wall and looks intently at his face.
Bryant: "Onew-hyung, can you explain the look on your face after Key-hyung asked you about a girl?"
Onew: "Umm..................."
high-pitched voice: "I GOT IN!!!"
Everyone looked behind them as they saw an excited boy with cornrows underneath his hat jumping up, down, and around the front of the audition room doors.
Jong: "Who's that?"
Key: "......I think that's Nikka....!"
Bryant: "You mean the girl you were talking about in the tabloids?"
Both Onew & Key nodded. Bryant & Jong looked at each other, then back to the squealing, cross-dressing girl jumping into Tommy's arms.
........I would've thought she was a boy rather than a girl.....
........................................
A few minutes later, all 6 companions rode in a van to 阿蒂西亚 City. Bryant glanced at the window, then noticed a sign that says:
Welcome to 阿蒂西亚 City
Bryant: "Hey, I thought we were going to 诺沃克 City."
Tommy: "Because of Key, Nikka and I had to move to another school in another city."
Key: "HEY! Don't make this my fault!"
Tommy & Nikka: "It is your fault."
Jong: "So, where do you guys go to school now?"
Onew: "They go to 飞行 High School now."
Jong: "Oh, well, let's hope Key doesn't do anything drastic there, too....."
Key: "HEY! Be careful what you say, or I won't cook for you!"
Bryant: "You mean like the eel salad you tried to feed us?"
Everyone started making sickly noises, and Key got really angry. Between those 3 weeks of changing schools and separate dance practices, Key made Tommy & Nikka eat his homemade eel salad and claimed that he also gave it to the rest of the bandmates back home in Korea. Oh, how bad they were.
Jong: "I kept using the restroom every 5 minutes!"
Bryant: "I had to go to other people's houses and asked politely to use their restroom."
Onew: "I almost used the restroom right on the spot when I was eating it."
Everyone laughed at Onew's conditioned speech.
Jong: "Well, anyways, welcome to the world of entertainment. (extends his hand out) My name is Kim Jong."
Nikka: (shaking his hand) "The name's Nikka." (smiles politely)
Key: "No, no, no." (shook his head) "You need a stage name. For future Korean and Chinese fans out there."
Nikka: "Chinese?"
Key: "You're speaking the language right now! Didn't you speak it when you got into the audition room?"
Nikka: "Well, yeah, and also a little bit of English."
Tommy: "Then, the company will assign you to Chinese music, along with Korean songs, since you're with us."
Bryant: "That's right, you can probably be featured in a few of our songs."
While everyone else was deciding on a stage name for Nikka, Jong moved closer to her.
Jong: "So, aren't your parents worried about you right now? Do they know you auditioned?"
Nikka: "Well, yeah, they pretty much learned a little bit about what happened to me at my earlier school, so they were all right with what I'm about to do right now."
Jong: "Alright then, that's pretty cool."
Nikka: "...what do you think my name should be?"
Jong: "Eh?.....Ummmm...."
Jong listened to everyone else's ideas quickly. All he heard were things like; "sister", "music notes", "deeper meanings", "talented", "I'm hungry for chicken," and "parodies". He looked at Nikka afterwords.
Jong: "Do you have a sister?"
Nikka: "Well, yeah, a younger one. Why?"
Jong: "Does she listen to the same music as you?"
Nikka: "Yeah, actually, she's the reason why I listen to the music I sort of listen to nowadays."
Jong: "Is she talented like you?"
Nikka: "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Everything that she does musically is because of what I usually do."
Jong: "Okay, then how about you 2 form a group, since there's usually no solo artists selling as much as group artists nowadays."
Bryant heard Jong's statement and started to look his way.
Jong: "You could be called Melody, since we saw you first, and she could be called Parody. You guys can be MelodyParody."
Bryant: "Or ParodyMelody for P.M."
Jong: "Yeah! Your first album could be called Afternoon Delight or something. Thanks, Bryant." (high fives him)
Key, Onew, and Tommy overheard their conversation.
Key: "You know, that doesn't sound bad."
Onew: "Yeah, that sounds pretty cool."
Tommy: "All we have to do is meet your sister, and ask her to audition to perform with you."
Bryant: "What's your sister's name?"

Nikka: "Her name is Konini, but I don't know if she really wants to perform with me...."

Labels: , ,