Angelic Princess 天使公主

To search for one's true love, you must first find your true self. Don't just love yourself, though. Love the people around you who truly care for you.
为了寻找自己的真爱, 你必须先找到你真正的自我。 不只是爱自己,虽然。 爱你周围的人谁真正关心你。

My Prince, please find me... 我的王子,请找我...

My name is Xiao Yu Di. I love Pochacco, Mangas, Reading, Cup O Noodle, Ramen, Muffins, Performing, Internet, Writing, Sleep, and one particular guy. 我的名字是小雨滴。 我爱PC狗,曼加斯,读,杯Ø面,拉面,松饼,表演,上网,写作,睡眠,和个特别的人。

Friends... 朋友...

Konini-unnie :P LoL + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend + friend +

LINKS

Blogger + Come see me. =D + Shawols! + link + link + link + link + link +

Summer's Playlist 夏天的播放列表


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

ARCHIVES

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010

PREVIOUS POSTS

一个繁忙的圣诞附表
A Busy Christmas Schedule
嗨! 我的甜心
Hi! My Sweetheart
应力 - 啊〜〜这样忙!
Stress - Ah~~ So Busy!
小雨滴 / Little Rain Drop
万圣节趣味
Halloween Fun
Busy, Busy, BUSY!!!! 忙,忙,忙!!!!

The Truth - do you dare? 真相 - 你敢吗?

http://www.blogger.com/profile/18261665566345913318

My Ideal Guy 我的理想盖伊

Key Icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Someone who likes to sing, shine, and at times shy; Someone who's not afraid to show a lot of emotion; Someone who's a few years older than me. I'd date someone who isn't that tall, but isn't that short (for me) either; Someone who is average, Someone who loves to write lyrics, watching movies, and learn Chinese (I'm not Chinese either, but I'm learning). Last off, I'll love a guy who has nice skinship, who's not afraid to be a little bit bad sometimes, ;-) and who's willing to spend time with an average girl...
有人谁喜欢唱歌,光泽,有时害羞; 人谁不害怕表现出很多的情感; 有人谁是几年比我大。 我是谁日期不是别人高, 但是,这不是短期的我()或者; 有人谁是平均水平, 有人谁爱写歌词,看电影,学习中文 (我不是华人下去,但我学习)。 最后的时候,我会爱上一个人谁具有良好的skinship, 谁不害怕是有点不好,有时,;-) ,谁愿意花时间,平均女孩...

THANKS Chu~♪

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, December 21, 2009

Week By Week, The Countdown Continues...

Yes, I'll complain a bit more about my busy schedule. I have lots of stress that I need to lay out.
I wonder how my APUSH unit exam is going. I hope I get a good grade - anything but "D" or "F"!
I had to study every weekend! My unit test from APUSH had to cover 21 chapters altogether!
STRESS!!! Plus all this homework due right before Christmas break started! AHHH!~~!
For the Drumline Secret Santa, I had to buy a gift for Lizette from $10-15. I gave her a t-shirt.
It says,"NO TIME FOR HATERS". (It was only for a $1. But she doesn't know that. Ssshhh.)
Josh laughed too hard when Lizette unveiled it on the last day of school. Too hard.
Connie actually gave Josh lube for girls. He actually wrote that on his list since freshman year.
Now on his senior year, he finally got his lube. From Connie. My little sister who's a freshman.
How...awkward. Josh gave Raymond condoms and a gift card to Starbucks. Even more awkward.
But everyone was happy. Is it just me or am I really the only pure one here?! o_O
Everyone said that Ry and Connie are the only ones who are the next "JonJons". He graduated.
Every year at high school, the person who had JonJon as his Secret Santa was a victim.
That's because he'd make it look like a big present and the person would have to unwrap through all the gift wrappings and duck tape until the present is actually seen as a really small gift.
Since I came to JGHS, I can only say one thing: Poor Rahmel and Osiel.
This year it was Josh and.... Osiel again. Connie had Josh and Ry had Osiel.
He got the same gift that Ry got from his Secret Santa. It was pretty funny, actually.
Everyone else got each other giftcards and sticks (sort of) of what they wanted. I got fuzzy stuff. :-) Right now I got a comfortable blanket with snowmans & snowflakes wrapped around my back.
I also got fuzzy blue socks, soft striped gloves, and an Old Navy light blue scarf from Brittany.
Cute, huh? I guess this passes as good as the present I got last year from my Secret Santa. X-)
At least it wasn't anything perverted that I thought they were going to get me. Plushies......
Me and the drumline have a different definition to "stuffed animal plushie toys" for my wishlist.
From APUSH class, we had a 99 cent Secret Santa. Only shop at 99 Cents or Dollar Tree for $1.
I gave John a tie that's made 100% from Italy. Oh yes, they had those in 99 Cent Store.
Since Robert wasn't there for the last day of APUSH class, that made him my Secret Santa.
I got a gift from my teacher. It was a candy cane full of red and green M&Ms.
Nick got the same thing. When his cane was half empty, I filled his with mine so we'd be even.
Nick gave Mhia gift wrap. Gift wrap. Hahaha. So funny. :-D
On the last meeting of Anime Club before Winter break, Carlos and April suddenly gave me -
a nickname. Because I'm an otaku of Shojo Beat manga, I became Sakura. Yay! X-D
My cousin Jimboy became Scooney or something. That's pretty cool. He's happy about it.
During the last week of school, my French teacher actually listened to me and put up the thing.
When I mean "thing", I mean "mistletoe". I never actually seen a mistletoe and I was curious.
Because of my curiosity, I had to act dumb and not know what it represents. Chu~♥
On Sunday morning, I had to fill in for my mother at Preschool church school due to her illness.
We had a Nativity play. It went well, even though it got hectic throughout.
At night, Ozzy and I went to Marge's house for a Choir Christmas Party after Mass ended.
We met up with Sean there and played Taboo. It was pretty funny, especially with Ozzy.
He's pretty fun to hang out with, come to think of it. Better than Mhia? Probably the same. LoL
She's my best girl friend and he's my best guy friend. Works out for everyone. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,